Awwww

"Holy shnizer puffs" I scream as poltergeist jumped out on TV. "Aww is someone scared" Tristan laughed as him and everyone else in the room looked and laughed at me. "Shut the fuck up" I snapped and sat back on the sofa. "It's just a film Lucy" Connor said. "Well no shit Connor but I don't care if it is film or not, they still scare the shit out of me and if you guys were my real friends you wouldn't be making me watch it!" I explained. "No we are making you watch it because we are your real friends" James laughed. "Oh shut up you guys....... Can we please just watch something else" I begged. "No..... And besides there isn't that much longer left" Laura said. "Ok how long" I asked "40 minutes" she replied. "What...." I whined. They all ignored me and carried on watching the film. I sat there fidgeting until someone put their arm around me and pulled me into their chest. I looked up and saw brad. He looked down at me and smiled. "You're ok" he whispered in my ear. I didn't reply I just sat there smiling to myself. It felt like old times. I missed them. I missed being with him. I missed his hugs. I missed his lips on mine. I missed being able to call him mine but most of all I missed his love!
Tristan's pov
"Jesus I love that film but I does scare the crap out of me" I laughed as I switched off the TV. "I know me too" Connor agreed. We all started talking about the film until Laura nudged me. "What" I asked as I looked at her. "She pointed to the other side of the room. I looked over to see brad and Lucy snuggled up together asleep. "Awwww" I whispered. "What" James asked? I tilted my head over to the side. He and Connor looked over. "Awwww they are so cute" Connor smiled. "I know" Laura agreed. "Ugh I just wish that brad would dump that bitch" Laura grumbled. "I know.... We all do but he says that he loves her" Connor explained. "I know but she is so not right for him...... I mean just looked at them two..... They are juts meant to be" Laura said as she gestured to Lucy and grad. "I know but we can't make him change his mind" I explained. "I know" Laura sighed. She was right. Lucy and brad were meant to be together. It was written in the stars, however the stars had an asteroid come between them and that asteroid was called Chloe. We all hated her but like I said there was nothing we can do to make him change his mind. They are both my best friend and I wish that they would work stuff out. I hate the fact that they cant.