Prologue

What comes into your mind if you heard the word 'star'?

Is it the one that everynight we see in the night sky?

...or the one that when you answer the question of your teacher she will mark the back of your hand a tree star when you were still a kid?

She's one of a kind. Everyone wants to be friends with her.

She doesn't care what other people say after that incident.

The special person in her life said that she's their star that falls in the ground.

She will become a celebrity, a shining star in town.

'Each of us represents a star in the sky, sometimes we shine without the rest, sometimes we twinkle alone, and sometimes when we least expect it we fall and make someone's dream come true.'

She's not talktative to others.

She doesn't want to see her parents getting disappointed to her.

She doesn't want to see her little brother crying.

She's protective, a perfect daughter, a kind daughter, responsible to her siblings and warm.....But despise for this because when it comes to others she's the opposite.

She became a celebrity because of her parents last will and she has nothing to do but to accept that will.

Hey guys! Sorry kung may type error dito and try to understand that I'm not a professional writter. I'm just writing what I want to write and not what others want to me to write. Sorry for not being able to update so fast because I'm so busy right now. But I promise that I'll going to finish this story as much as possible.

*THIS STORY IS ALREADY COMPLETED IN MY DRAFTS, I'M JUST FIXING THE FLOW OF THIS STORY*