Wow

Josh finished fixing it Lucy guessed, Sam went down to help and Lucy went upstairs to rest.
She was currently looking at the wall.
" He doesn't care " a pain filled voice whispered in her ear. It was Hannah
" Han come on, bug off " she whispered back.
" Lucy did you hear that " Beth's voice rang.
Lucy could hear giggles coming from the basement.
(Now she didn't go down because the dead twins were talking to her, what, no no no, yeah yeah yeah....)
She looked at the basement step, slowly walking down. As her head popped around the corner she was greeted with the sight of Josh and Sam, making out.
Lucy felt a sharp pain in her chest as she stepped closer.
" J-josh? " Lucy stuttered out.
As soon as they heard her voice they pulled away from each other.
Josh looked at Lucy, guilt taking over his body.
" L-lucy... It's not what it looks like! She was just...uh.. Helping me! Yeah " Josh tried to convince her, it wasn't working.
" Wow.. Just.. Wow, ya know what. Fuck you both, I should have never come back her. I was fine at home! No one talking to me, no one visiting me! All alone in my house taking those fuckin pills! I should have stayed there! " Lucy stormed off, tears in her eyes.
Josh ran after her but it was too late, Lucy had ran outside and she had got pretty far.

All Josh could think was how he hurt her, and how she said she had to take pills...and how she might freeze to death....
( she's like wearing a tee-shirt and yoga pants with a pretty crappy jacket and boots so)