Sunny Days and Wet Dreams

Start from the beginning

Just thinking about those strong arms holding her in the throes of passion... Demi's focus surely wasn't with the book she was supposed to be reading anymore. It didn't help matters any that she found it incredibly sexy how sweaty and dirty her girl was at this very moment.

She didn't even know what exactly turned her on about it so much, but just seeing Selena's hands and forearms covered in earth, the sweat running down the side of her face... Demi swallowed. She really wanted to lick that tiny trickle of sweat off of her girlfriend's neck.

They would have to have some serious sex that night. She wanted to make Selena sweat like that again.

Slowly licking her lips, Demi waited for a few more minutes before getting up from her chair, rectifying her barely askew bikini top and walking over to her Daddy who was talking animatedly with a still sweaty Selena while piling brick after brick on top of each other in Selena's arms. This had been going on long enough. Demi had to put an end to this, they had been going at it for nearly two hours and she was tired of waiting for her Daddy to deem everything ready.

"Daddy, don't overexert my girlfriend, okay? Coach Lovato keeps her fit enough with those crazy practices. Now you don't need to break her, too," she took the bricks out of Selena's arms (one by one, she wasn't a tough athlete after all), took Selena's grimy hand and led her away from her father with a glare so fierce not even Alejandro Lovato would go up against her.

"It was fine, Demi. I could've handled a little more brick-lugging," Demi rolled her eyes.

"Stop playing tough, lady. We need to get you cleaned up, you're all dirty and sweaty," she left Selena standing next to the pool before returning to her Daddy's side. Her Dad David was asleep around the corner in one of the lawn chairs in the front yard. "You've done enough, too, Daddy. You should get some rest. Go spend some quality time with Dad or something."

"You just want to be alone with Selena in the pool, sweetheart. Don't even try to deny it," he knew exactly what she was up to, but he also knew that his daughter would get what she wanted either way.

"Okay, yes, fine. I want to have some alone time with my girlfriend. Come on, Daddy. I barely get to see her because of that Demon Coach. I just want to spend what little time I have with her actually with her, instead of with you and her," as if to underline her point, she balled her hands into fists and placed them on her hips, directing another glare in his direction. He just chuckled.

"It's fine, honey. I was going to let her go anyway. That would've been the last pile of bricks. But I guess I could leave you two alone now. Just don't have too much fun in that pool, okay? Don't do anything your Dad and I wouldn't do," he ruffled her hair playfully, turned away and walked around the corner of the house, no doubt joining his husband on the front lawn.

"How did you convince your Daddy to leave us alone?" Selena was already out of her wife beater, which left her in her bikini top and swim shorts. Selena didn't feel comfortable wearing bikini bottoms because of her... unique condition. Wearing shorts was more comfy for her little buddy, too.

"He was easily persuaded. I just told him to get lost and he did. Special perks of being an only child. You ask your parents for something and they'll do it for you," she stepped closer to her girlfriend and played innocently with the strings of Selena's pants, pulling her even closer so that their upper bodies were pressed flush together.

Selena's body was burning hot against Demi's in the places they touched and as hot as it was to feel Selena so intimately against her own, it was still kind of icky. She could already see the sweat beginning to dry on Selena's skin and it wouldn't be long before that sexy glint to her skin would turn into a slightly stinky odor.