Why Do I Feel Like This?

Enjoy!

Sora's P.O.V.

School. Yay. I really hate school. Whats worse is Souji's gonna be there. I know I don't hate him anymore, but I don't want to see him until I figure these feelings out. I am gay, but I can't like Souji. He's not a bad person, his father is. I don't know. If I see him, it'll make me want him more. I can't be with him. I'm afraid of his father.

Souji's P.O.V.

I'm gonna see Sora! I spent all weekend with him. I'm glad I cleared up that whole mess. Maybe I'll ask him out today. Should I? I don't know. I think I'll text his sister and ask her.
Me: Hey Saki! So, I want to ask your brother out. Should I do it today? I need advice!
Saki: Hey Souji. BTW, you know Saki is a Japanese alcoholic drink right? You just called me a wine.
Me: Of course I know that. It's a cute nickname tho. So, how should I ask your brother out?
Saki: Don't do it just yet. Wait awhile. He just started to trust you. Cultivate a friendship.
Me: Really? This doesn't sound like you.
Saki: You caught me. Keep it simple tho. He does not like loud, extravagant things. He likes mystery. Put anonymous love letters in his locker for a week. His birthday is in two weeks. On his birthday, put a final note telling him to meet you behind school. Then reveal to him who the letters are from and ask him out.
Me: Good idea. Thanks Saki.
Saki: I'm not a beverage!
That was a good convo. I have to write a note. I'll head to the computer lab to type it. Can't have him guess my handwriting.
*mini time skip to after Souji to finishes the note*
Done! I'll put this in Sora's locker.

Sora's P.O.V.

I go to get my book out of my locker. I opened it and a piece of paper flutters to the ground. I pick it up. It's a note written in fancy script. "Dear Sora. I love you. You are amazing. I would love to date you. You are the most attractive man at school." That's all it says? Who left me this I wonder. I smelled it. Damn, they're good. They did not leave any trace of perfume or cologne. I need to find out who this is.

Done. Read next installment! Bye!
~Cali