Chapter 2

i walked through the door and saw my mom! why was she home? shes suppose to be at work! ohh noo i hope she doesnt hit me ohh well i guess we'll see..

Jordyn: mom, why you home already?

Mom: why?! do you not want me here ?!?!

Jordyn: i never ----

Mom:*slaps her across the face* dont talk back to me like that! now go to your room!

Jordyn: *holds her cheek and looks down* yess mom *starts walking up to her room*

what did i do to ever deserve this? i was never a bad child when i was younger.. *i walked into my room and close the door really lightly and went and sat on my bed* i mean why do people have to be so cruel?..

7:00pm

i was doing my homework when i heard my door slam open i turned my head towards the door and saw my parents standing in the door way walking over to me. ohh no.

Dad: you ungreatful little brat! *grabs Jordyns arm*

Mom:*punches her in the stomach* this is what you get for not being thankful for what we do for you!

Dad:*tightin's his grib on her arm*  you selfish brat!

i wanted to cry soo bad right there but it got worse.. as my dad kept tightining his grib that i was starting to loose feeling in my arm my moms punching me anywhere that she could. then my dad let go of me and dropped me to the ground. they both started kicking me everywhere on my body, there kicks kept getting harder and harder and i was crying at that point now.

Dad: dont cry you big baby! toughin up!

with that my parents left the room, slamming the door. i was in tears but i couldnt cry out loud because if they heard me they would come back in here and beat me some more. so i layed there on the floor crying silently just letting tears fall out of my eyes. i didnt really have the strengh to get up off the floor so i layed there and just pulled a sheet off my bed and went to sleep crying.

Next morning

i woke up to being on the floor with my alarm going off.  i turned off really quickly. i didnt eat anything because i wasnt all that hungry so i hopped into the shower, got dressed, blow dried and strightend my hair. grabed my things and headed off to school. (dont worry i wore a sweatshirt so no one could see my brusies) i couldnt find Elizabeth i hope she just shows up late..

Olivia: heyy freak!

Jordyn: what do you want Olivia?!

Olivia: ohh dont get snappy at me! *slaps her across the face and makes her drob her stuff then kicks her stuff around*

Jordyn:*gets down and  grabs her stuff*

????: heyy you need some help?

Jordyn: *doesnt say anything or look up*

????: heyy why wont you talk?

Jordyn:*looks up* because why talk?! no one cares! no one knows what the hell i go through everyday! does anyone feel sorry? no! im just wothless! and why would a guy like you want to talk to a girl like me?

????: what do you mean a guy like me and a girl like you?..

Jordyn: *comes back up from picking her things up* Justin, look at you, your the hottest guy at this school, every girll wants to go out with you and instead your talking to an ugly chick like me..*trys walking off*

Justin:*grabs your arm (you flinch at the pain) and truns you around* ok first of all your not ugly! i actuallly think your kinda cute. and second why did you just flinch when i grabed your arm? *takes her sleeve and pushes up* ohh my god! what happened to your arm?!

Jordyn: *pushes sleeve down* nothing, ok? its non of your business alright?! why dont you just stay out of my life! i dont want any more trouble then what ive got !*runs off*

Justins pov(Point Of View)

all i wanted to know is if she need some help picking her things up... i wonder what happened to arm. mayybe she feel down some stairs and was to embarressed to admit it i dont know something like that. but im going to find out! and i think she is kinda cute i wonder if she even believed me? proably not.. and what did she mean by 'i dont want any more trouble then what ive got!?'