Chapter 1

(the pic is of Esme)

(Author's POV)

Deep in a dungeon, cellar if you'd like, a fragile woman was chained to a wall, small girl against her chest, waiting for the one who had taken her from her family, to bring more girls like her. This man was ruthless, he beat the young woman black and blue night upon night, scaring the child she took care of, that wasn't even hers.

"You!, are you ready to submit to me yet."

"no, I will never let you touch Ashlin."

"fine if I cant have the kid, neither will you." Says the man as he grabs the small Blonde, throwing her out into the sunlight, which she has missed for so long. Ashlin knew of the outside world quite well, despite never seeing it once sine today, Esme would tell her about it, what to do and what no to do, the best places to see. To Esme , Ashlin was the only thing making that place even remotely bareable. About an hour later two more girls were brought into that cellar she has known for three years.

"Where are we." one frightened girl asked the other.

"Welcome to hell, I've been here for three years. Don't worry I'll do my very best to protect you girls. I'll take all your punishment, but for my sake, please don't defy him or do anything wrong. "

The two girls gave a weary nod. The only thing they could do was trust the girl in chains.

(Spencer Reid's POV)

This case was in our own home, Virgina. No one was going to mess my home up. What we did not expect however was a young 5 year old running to me and clutching onto my pant leg.

"hey, there little one."

"hi." She sounded panicked. Brotherly instincts kicking in I picked the girl up and sat her on my lap at my desk.

"why don't you tell me what happened. "

"I-I-I have been kept there since I was two, mom convinced my daddy I was dead, now a bad man is hurting the only person who has been like a mother to me. "

"Who." She turned and saw our list of suspects for this case.

"That man." She said pointing to Jason Green.

"Well sweetheart" I say circling Jason Green. "Tell me your daddy's name and I will take you to him, I promise once we find the woman who took care of you we will bring her to see you."

"promise." She said holding out her finger. I took it and wrapped my own pinky around it.

"Promise, now why don't you tell me your dad's name."

"Ashley Purdy." I gasped, the famous rockstar. But after some research and a blood test it turns out she was. I wrapped a small blanket around her and Hotch told me to take her to her dad while they looked for Jason and the girl, or girls. I just hope it's not plural.

With look they had just finished a concert here and was going to be in Virginia for the rest of the week. When we got there I rested the small girl in the blanket on my hip and knocked on the door of the bus. A really tall man answered.

"Who are you." he asked, probably expecting it to be a friend or a crazed fan.

I took out my badge and showed it to him. "I'm Dr. Spencer Reid, I need to speak to Mr. Purdy urgently."

"I don't know what he did, but sure come on in." I was lead in and sat on a very comfy leather sofa, the rest of the band soon joining us.

"So what is it you wanted with me?"