Chapter 1: Today was okay

(Pinkie's POV)

Waiting.... Waiting for this day to end..come on bell. The bell rings and I run I run fast and I'm out of there hearing my name in the distance. "Ms. Dash where do you think your going?!" I couldn't stop....not now....not today.

~time skip a few years ~

"Where are they?" I thought to myself "they should be beating me by now" by they I mean the bullys. Yeah I get bullied just because of my hair and different color eyes and such. "My breast!" I hear one of the adults say. "S-sorry" says a boy with this ginger like hair "what are you doing anyway boy" she asks "I was just in shadow world" he simply response "you are a danger to society" she said the walks off. Oh no. I sad Bubble Blitz and his buddy's walk up to this guy and push home down with a loud thud! They start laughing. "Come on let's show this guy his place" Blitz says about to kick him in the stomach. "Hey!" I shout from where I was hiding from they turn in my direction. Oh no. "Leave him alone!" I simply shout "what happen if we don't" says one of his buddy's "then you can't get me for this" I make a run and jump on Bubble Blitz's back. "Get her!" And they start the chase as I shout to the boy on the ground "run!" They found me....I stopped...why now...why today.

~time skipped to like high school~

" Pinkamena Dianna Dash its time" I was corner by the same jerks that were in my life and this time one was ex "Look I'm sorry ok can't we talk about this?" My voice cracked just a bit. "Any last words?" Blitz ,my ex, asked me "I think I have a few" said someone. I turn to see a boy jet black hair blue eyes I just melt into. "Leave.Her.Alone" and with that a sucker Punch to Blitz's face. He grabbed my hand and whisper "run" and with that we ran out of school into a park wood place. We were safe....for now....for today. "Thank you" I thanked the young man "no problem you saved me I save you I'm Phil by the way" 'Phil I like that wait saved him I haven't saved anyone since.... Primary school of course' I thought back to that day. "Pinkie. Pinkie Dash" "I like it and your pink and blue eyes along with the rainbow hair" I was surprised to say the least. "Thanks all natural and stuff o-other than my contacts of course" "cool can I get your number?" 'Wow this Phil guy is not only cute but interested wow' I thought "s-sure" I manage to stuter out and gave him my phone he just put 'Phil' I had to change that I showed him 'amazingphil' "like it" he gave me his phone and I put 'pinkie' he changed it to 'Thatoneyoshikid' because of Mario T-shirt.

~the skip of time and space for a few hours~

"See ya, Yoshi" he said as I got out of his car. "Bye my lion man" today....today was a good day.

A/n FIRST CHAPTER DONE okay so it's been a year since I've been working on dis book and like I haven't posted anything so here is da first chapter I guess