We, being my lovely clasmates and I, waited in the lobby until our flight had arrived, after hours of waiting with the group,which was understandable.

"Hello there, Angel, I didn't see your ugly face. " Chloe told me, giving me her best ' fake smile'.

Not this again, "At least it's better than your ugly personality."

"Couldn't you come with a better one? This is seriously so lame," she paused for a second, the sound of people whispering caused her to continue,"like your face."

"Shut up, you'll never be the man your mother is."

This might be childish to some people, well most, but talking to people like Chloe can cause heart attack, honestly.

"Bitch," she hissed, glaring at me.

One of her little minions whispered to her something, probably some bullshit to calm her ugly face down.

Glaring at me once more, she flickered her hair, trying to be hot, but ended up looking like a horse flicking his tail.

We made our way to the ticket counter after our bags went through screening so we could get there first class boarding passes.

Don't ask Melissa, had payed.

The line for the first class boarding was empty so we walked right up and every person presented his/her ticket.

The girl at the ticket counter smiled as she gave me my boarding pass. I smiled back.

I sat in the seat assigned to me, right next to someone, a boy, his hoodie covered his face and head. The stranger lifted his hand to remove the hoodie, probably to see who's sitting next to him. Shock was an understandment, I couldn't believe I had to sit next to Alex Blake for God knows how many hours.

"It's always you." he muttered, clearly unsatisfied.

I scrunched up my nose as I said,"You've got a problem with that, Alexie?"

"Stop using this nickname and yes."

"Alexie, Alexie, Alexie," I repeated, smiling evilly.

"What the heck do you want? Leave me alone." He whinced like a five-year old boy.

From what I realized, Alex had anger issues, when we were kids, his mother would forget to pack his lunch, he claims he isn't hungry, but we'd end up sharing my lunch.

"I'm bored, entertain me, Alexie."

"I like your comebacks, especially the one you used against Chloe." My lips formed onto a smile as I listened to him, receiving a compliment from Alexie? Check.

"You heard?"

He nodded, " Your voice was like so high."

Glaring at him playfully, I murmured, "Not funny."

We kept silent, although we could hear the pilot welcoming us.

"Alex?" I asked, after a moment.

"Mmm?"

"Why is the airplane shaking?" I whispered, don't judge, it was my first time on the plane.

"First time?" When I nodded, he continued," don't worry it happens."

"Oh."

"Alex?"

"What?"

"I'm scared."

He held my hand, " better?" I nodded, a nervous smile on my face.

Alex Blake is my bully, but sometimes it feels as if he's my friend, best friend even, we're enemies, we dislike each other. It was a fact, but .... its just complicated.

It's where you feel like you've met someone who feels the same things as you do — the depression, the sadness, the loneliness, the cold eyes.

"Some people get scared, it's okay. In fact, my mother doesn't like planes, she says she might end up eaten by a shark one day, " and then he paused, "the memories."

Silence consumed us, background voices of people talking, laughing, joking were the only sound heard.

"My mum also held my hand when I get scared," he suddenly spoke, " She always told me to imagine postive things when I'm scared."

I was afraid to ask this question but i did anyway, "Uh she died?"

"No, but her feelings did."

"As a kid I used to dream of building her a palace." he chuckled, a forced one though. Then, he frowned, as if remembering some incident.

"I wish she's still the same mum, " Alex looked at me for a moment, his eyes blurred with tears that were treasured to the point where they turned into a weakness, " I used to have as a kid."

I didn't care in that moment, I didn't care that he was my bully, he was a human like me, he gets hurt, he feels insecure, he cries, he laughs.

The purpose of human life is to serve, and to show compassion and the will to help others.

°°°°°°

I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER PLEASE VOMMENT IF YOU DID

do you hate Alex?

who do you imagine as Alex/ Angel