Ch.1

Mel Pov
Hey y'all it's been 5 years since I had the twins & must I say they are the love of my life... I moved to Atalanta Georgia where I met My handsome lover jerell we've been together for 2 Years & we are absolutely in love with each other. The twins love him too . After bri & kings reception somehow James & I got so drunk that we ended up in bed together the next morning.he Convinced me that he was ready for a relationship but that Shit only lasted 3 months, he got another girl pregnant ,Christian to be exact, she's Indian & Dominican... Long black hair, hazel eyes, & a slim figure. I promised myself that I would never get back with his sorry Ass no more.

"Morning baby, you gotta work today" Jerell said walking out the bathroom with his towel wrapped around him "Morning baby & yeah... " He Walked over & kissed me "damn I guess you do love me... Kissing me with morning breath " he Laughed "nah I'm just being nice... You might wanna go brush them teeth" "jerell!!!!" I said running into the bathroom. He Laughed "I'm just playing baby" "leave me alone, go wake the twins " "iight".

7:45Am
I put on my scrubs, put my hair in a bun ,put my shoes on then made my way downstairs. I heard the twins laughing & talking to jerell "briyah you so crazy, we not moving today" savion said to his sister "boy didn't nobody ask you" I Laughed at my baby girl & her attitude. "Hey mommy" they said in union "hey babies, y'all ready for school?" "I am ' savion said "are you?" I asked briyah "no" "why not?" Jerell went to get their book bags "cause, caty always say jerell not my daddy" I shook my head "tell her to mind her damn business " she Laughed "want me to cuss to mommy?" I Laughed "I give you permission " savion shook his head "that's why she bad now ma" I Laughed "go get in the car y'all " they ran out the kitchen.

"See you tonight " jerell said handing me their bookBags "bye babes" I pecked his lips. I Walked out to my chrome gold Mercedes G - Wagon . briyah & savion were chasing each other "I thought I said get inside the car not run around it" they stopped running "sorry mom" ... We got inside the car "put your seat belts on" I said looking at them through my rear view mirror. "Okay" I turned on the radio, the breakfast club was talking.

"Ma when we moving back to grandma? " savion asked "jerell & I are going to look at houses while y'all go to California with bri for the summer " they started smiling "yayy" they love them some bri, king,kaysen,& Hayden lmao... I pulled up to 'Anderson county private school' "come on uglies, get out" they smacked their lips "I'm not ugly... I'm flawless" briyah said flipping her ponytail, me & savion Laughed "girl if you don't walk in this school" ... "Bye momma" savion sad walking to his class "bye, have a good day... Love you " I swear he act like hes kaysens age or something. Me & briyah Walked down to her class, her teacher Ms.Valentine was helping a student "have a good day.. love you " she hugged me "okay bye ". She Walked off & Sat at her table with another lil girl & boy. I walked out, got in my car & was headed to work.

James Pov
"Sebastian get in here" I said calling my son in the room. I walked down the hall & he was playing in some body wash "boy why you always getting in to something " he started laughing & showing them 10 teeth. I smiled I love my son, I'm trying to be there for all my kids. Mel supposed to be moving back to Virginia cause her dad done got sick so hopefully that bitch as boyfriend of hers don't affect me seeing my kids. I'm paying child support for them $500 each -_- .as of right now I'm with my second babymomma Christian she's Indian & Dominican, long hair, hazel eyes, slim body... Beautiful. She tried to put me on child support but I had to cuff & convince her not to & that shit worked. I'm not working anymore, well not right now because of Sebastian. Chris doesn't have any family up here so nobody's here to watch him.

"You hungry lil man?" He just slobbered & Laughed. I Walked to the kitchen got him some baby food "mmmm peas & carrots " I got a spoon, Walked to the living room & started to feed him. After eating almost the whole jar he fell asleep lol. I laid him on the couch. Let me see if mel still moving or has her bitch Ass boyfriend changed her mind

Phone Convo:
Mel: Hello
Me:wussup, you still moving?
Mel:yeah me & jerell coming to look at houses when the summer start
Me: oh he moving to?
Mel:why wouldn't he?
Me: Shit idk.. but iight
End of phone convo

I low key wanna get back with Mel but I see her & ole boy rocking & been rocking for a Minute so I might as well stay where I'm at. Or should I? I bet I could change her mind!

*****kinda boring but just a filler on what's going on*****

**** Changed James & Christian's son name... To Sebastian ****

****probably gonna be sloe updates for this book cause in working on my other ones but bear with me loves ****

****vote & comment ****