Finding Lizzy

"Come Sebastian we must hurry and bring the dog" "on my way young lord" "Edward did you bring something that's Lizzys" "yea her bow it was on the ground when I found it" "ok let me take a look" hand s him the bow and Pluto comes in with Sebastian "sniff boy and find Lizzy". As Pluto sniffs the bow he runs out and Ceil Sebastian and Edward go running after him inside the carriage. A few moments later Pluto stops in front of an abandoned laboratory that means she's in there afraid and alone. "Ok thank you Pluto you can go home now" Pluto leaves ok Sebastian "this is an order get Lizzy ou-" as he talked he was interrupted by a alarm coming from the lab. As they watched they all hear gun shots "Lizzy ...LIZZY!" When the shots started to get closer to them they decided to check it out when a blonde little girl came running out holding a Samurai sword in both hands when Ceil was about to get her a figure rans out as well holding twin pistols as she shoots people from behind she gets hit "AAAAHHHH!" "ALICE" Shoutout Lizzy "Lizzy it's plan B now get me the grenade" Lizzy hands her the grenade as Alice picks her up but there was one thing about her she was a hybrid 35% human,10%bird and the rest unknown but she lifts Lizzy in the air as she throw the grenade at the building making it explode into smaller pieces. "LIZZY!!!!" "Shoutout both Ceil and Edward as the figure in the sky was blown away. The group run towards where the bodies were thrown by the explanation. When they get closer they see Lizzy holding the body of the girl in her arms "Alice come on wake up please" "ah.. Lizzy you alright yes are you yea... I hear something get behind me" takes out her pistols "WHOS THERE" she shouts "wait that's my brother and fiancé" shocked "you're to young to have a-" Lizzy gets up and runs towards them "Lizzy I'm glad you're safe now and who is that" "oh she's my friend she was also a prisoner but she had those pistols hidden in her wings" "oh my apologize this is Ceil,Edward and over there is Ceils butler-" "Sebastian Michaelis" "ah yes how did you-" "it's me... Ri-"collapses "Alice!" Lizzy runs to her and whispers into Lizzy ear than passes out "what did she say" "it's me Rider" in shock Sebastian remembers that name "who is she to you Sebastian how does she know you" "she's my .............. Twin sister"