Will we recieve the DNA results today?

Previously on "I've Changed, Literally":
"I went to the kitchen. My daddy was on the floor! Something is wrong!"
...
" -Wow! You look just like me!-me and the girl said at the same time.
-What's your name?-I asked.
-My name is Katherine... But call me Kat or Katty. -she answered."
...
" -I'm so sorry... But your father didn't survive... I will call your mother and sister to let them know...-he said and leaved the room."
...
Now on "I've Changed, Literally":
-Yeah! We don't even know if we are twins or not and we are already wondering which of our moms is our real mom!-I said.
-When will you leave Hospital and come back to your mom?-I asked.
-Tomorrow, finaly.-she answered.
-Then, we could meet tomorrow sometime after you leave the Hospital.-I said.
-Yes! Want my number?-she asked.
-Yeah, sure. Can you save it here?-I said and gave my black iPhone to her and she saved her phone number.
-Miss Chloe? Your mother and sister are asking for you.-doctor came in and told me.
-Sorry, I need to go... They need me...-I said.
-No problem, go and be with your mother and your sister.-she said-Call me when you want to meet.
-Sure. See ya.-I said and left the room and started running 'till my mother and my sister and hugged them and my tears started to run all over my face.
-Mom... Sis... I'm so sorry... I miss daddy already...-I said and my tears start rolling down my cheek more and more.
-It's not your fault sweety...-my mom said crying and hugging me tight-Everything happen for a reason, we may not know but God knows. You need to accept it sunshine... Like me and Claire will accept it... Will take a while but we will accept it...
-If you say so mom...-I said.
We all head back home, my mom started to tell the bad news for the rest of the family and for my dad's friends, Claire and I went to our bedrooms.
I laid in bed and my tears wouldn't stop to run out burning thought my cheeks.
A few minutes later my mom knock the door.
-Can I came in sweety?-she asked outside my bedroom.
-Sure...-I answered with sadness in my voice.
-Chloe... I know it's hard but you have to be brave and strong...-she said and she remembered me-You know your dad would be really mad at you, you know he hates when you cry or you are sad...
-I know mom... But the pain is just too much... I also remember when I was sad and dad used to start telling jokes when I was sad and always brought a smile to my face...-I gently smiled for a seconds remembering all the times he was here to support me... To help me... To make me laugh and smile when I was down...
-You have to be stronger than you have been all these years... Your father was a man of happiness and I'm sure he want you to be a girl of happiness too.-my mom said and I hugged her.
-I know mom... But not having him here right now to start telling his jokes and put a smile on my face is too much for me and my heart can't take it... I will always have special place for him in my heart...-I said while hugging my mom.
-I know Chloe.-she said.
-How is Claire reacting to this?-I asked concerned.
-She is locked in her room and don't let me come in...-my mom replied.
-And if she try to do something bad? Mom, I'm worried...-I said and got up.
I started walking until Claire's bedroom and knock the door.
-Leave me alone! Please...-she screamed at first.
-Please... let me in sis...-I said.
-I want to be alone...-she said.
-Being alone never helps...-I said-Sis, let me in... I know it's hard, it is for me too... But remember what daddy used to say? "No matter what happen, sisters are always there for each other"... Sis, we both need each other right now...
She didn't said a word.
-Daddy also used to say "Even if it's hard, our heart will always find a way to go on. But you can't keep it to yourself, although it hurts more, you need to speak with a familiar, a friend."... You know dad would be really mad at us right now, you know he hates when we're sad or crying...-I continued, still without any reply.
Suddenly, Claire opened the door and hugged me.
-I'm sorry... I just miss dad so badly...-she said.
-It's okay sis... I miss daddy so badly too...-I said and hugged her again.
-He didn't deserved this...-she said crying and so do I, I don't know how I'm gonna move on...
-Not at all girls...-my mom said appearing behind us with tears all over her cheeks.
(...)Few Days later
I woke up with the sun in my eyes and whispered to myself "Just another day in my dead life... My father is gone for 13 days... It feels like it's been a year..."
Claire have been so depressed, started to miss classes with her new boyfriend... My mom cry every nights...
I picked my iPhone and looked at the screen to see what time is it, it's 7 o'clock, time for me to get up.
After I got up I did my diary routine as always.
Dressed a thigh purple pants, my white shirt with tiny black skulls and put my usual black boots with an tiny heel.
Went down stairs and made some pancakes for me, my mom and Claire, since my dad is gone that it's me who does the pancakes for  breakfast because Claire doesn't know how it's done and I'm the only one who know the daddy's pancakes' secrets and I can do exactly like my dad used to do.
We always loved his pancakes... Special me because they used to have strawberry jam...
I put the pancakes in the table and went to see the mail, opened the mail box and there was the results of the DNA exams, it's time of truth... Are we twins, are we not?
With no longer thoughts I opened it and start reading it. My heart start racing when I read that we WERE twin sisters. OH MY GOSH! I wish dad was here to met his lost daughter...
I picked up the rest of the mails and went home again. Put the mails on the little table in the entrance and went to the kitchen again to eat my pancakes.
-Mom! Sis! Come down stairs! The breackfast is ready! I made daddy's pancakes for breakfast!-I said and they fast appeared in the kitchen and sat at the table and started eating it, and so did I.
After finishing breakfast I went upstairs again, picked my black jacket, put it on, picked my  blue school bag, opened it, put it on my desk, picked my science, maths, English and  History and put it on my school bag. Pick up my cellphone turn the headphones on my iPhone, put it on my ears and put the song "I miss you" by Miley Cyrus playing and put in on repeat, it's the only song I can hear now... It's about missing someone we love, like I miss my dad...
Went down stairs to tell my mom I was leaving for school now but then I heard my mom yelling, I put my music pause and got closer to listen.
-What is going on with you!? Missing all classes!? Are you crazy!? Your father would be really disappointed with you right now! You know even if he isn't here it doesn't mean  you can skip classes! You know your dad must be really proud of Chloe she is youngest but smarter than you! You know why? Because although she is suffering very much too she stills being a good girl and do everything right to let your dad happy and proud of her! Although your dad is gone he still see what you're doing! He see it in Heaven!  And he will only rest in peace when you learn to be a good girl again like Chloe!-she continued and Claire was crying...
-Mom... i'm sor...-my mom didn't let her finish.
-Mom nothing! Go get your school bag and come back down stairs! Quickly! I'll let you in class myself!-she screamed and Claire did what mom said.
I enter in the kitchen after Claire left. My mom sat in a chair crying and took her hands 'till her head.
-Mom...-I said-I know you are really sad but you can't make Claire pay for it... It's just not fair...
-I know Chloe... And I regret what I did... It's not her fault...-she said.
-Claire's coming...-I warned.
-Claire... Listen ... I'm sorry I yelled at you... I'm just really sad and made you pay for it... I'm so sorry... Forgive me sweety...-my mom apologized.
(...) Three Years Later
It's saturday and it's a rainy day, honestly, I feel like everyday have been like this... Nothing is like it was years ago when my father was alive...
I live with my twin sister and Claire on my parents' old house... My mom died last year... I'm eighteen now...
Claire left school when our mom died...
She doesn't do a thing for her own life... Is always on her bedroom and when she isn't in her bedroom is when she leave home to be with her boyfriend... I wish I could do something to see her smile like before again...
Well, I can't stay here, lost in my thoughts... I need to get ready for school. So I start doing my diary routine as always.
Life is so different now... Claire and I are more apart than ever...
After I got ready, I picked up my things and left home with Katherine and wait for the school bus to go to school.
(...) Few minutes later
School bus stopped in front of the school, we both left the bus and walked until school and wait for the school bell ring.
(...) Lunch time
The school bell rang, I picked up my things, left class and waited for Katherine.
After she come we head to eat something.
(...)
Finished our lunch and head back to our classes.
My teacher didn't showed up yet. I think my teacher might be sick.
(...) At the end of the day
Katherine and I left school and head back home.
(...)At Home
I went upstairs to see if Claire was in her bedroom and I knocked the door.
Continue...
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry for taking so long...