Foxy X Bonnie

Foxy's POV

I was sitting in pirates cove loading up some gay porn on my computer. I wanted a boyfriend to pleasure me but until I could get the balls to ask Bonnie out I was out of luck. I whipped out my cock and started stroking it. To be honest this porn was kind of weak. I kept stroking. I couldn't have stopped, I had to get rid of this boner. "Hey Foxy" I heard Bonnie from outside. "Can I come in?" "Um hang on" I said frantically. Fuck why did have to come now. I need to hide my wood. I turned of my computer and put my dick away, luckily it was going down. "OK come on in" I said making sure my boner was gone. "So I...need...to..." Bonnie managed to mutter out. "What is it mate?" I asked. "I...kinda...like you"Bonnie said before I crashed my lips to his. "I like you two" I confessed. 

Bonnie's POV

I couldn't believe Foxy liked me back. I crashed my lips to his, and at this point we were making out. Foxy took our shirts off. He started kissing my exposed chest. "Ye like what im doin'?"He asked in his sexy pirate accent."Oh ya, ya I do, I love it" I replied. Foxy pulled back and pulled down his ripped brown pants. I took off my pants as well. I started rubbing the bulge in Foxys boxers. He let out a few soft moans of pleasure, before I pulled down his boxers and put his whole big length in my mouth. I bobbed my head back and forth, while Foxy moaned load. I moaned against his cock to vibrate it. He cam in my mouth and I swallowed it. He got on his hands and knees and opened his legs. "Ready?" I whispered in his ear. He nodded. I rested my hands on his hips and started to push into him. I thrusted few times slamming right into his spot the whole time. "Oh ya" Foxy moaned with pain mixed with pleasure. I released and shot my load into him I pulled out and we layed down next to each other panting until we fell asleep.