Meeting The Vampires

Nashi POV

when i woke up from being sucked up in the portal i started to look around. it was nothing like mingolua or where I'm from. while I was looking around I saw a little boy, a little boy a little older then me about 6 or 7. I walked up to him. ''excuse me, I'm sorry to bother you but can you help me'' I said as I walk toward him. he didn't say anything but look at me. when his head was looking fully at me I couldn't help but gasp and step back in fear. the boys eyes were dark red and had what looks like fangs, long fangs in his mouth. still a little scared I whispered '' are you ok'' I whisperd in fear. he never answed me, just steared at me. when I was about to speak again he lunched at me, knocking me to the ground and pinning me down by my hands. I screamed as he gets on top of me '' hey get off of me '' I screamed as I struggled to get free from him. he licked his lips as his eyes glows red. ''you smell good, can I drink your blood.'' he asked. my eyes widen as they filled with tears. '' noo!!!'' I yelled as I pushed him off of me then stared to run into the woods that was behind us.

I didn't know where I was going but I want to be far away from that thing. I ran around trees jumped over roots that are stiking out of the ground. I hid behind a tree covering my mouth with my hand to keep from panting. '' I may not be able to see you'' he said looking around '' but I can smell you'' he said. my eyes flew open and tears spilled out of them. I can hear him sniffing the air around him '' found you, you smell like strawberry and pine cones'' he said as he jumps in front of me. I screamed and ran with tears streming down my eyes. he chased me for the whole day and before I knew it, it was night time. when it was completely dark more of them came out. Their eyes glowing red as they smell blood '' I knew it'' I whispered ''you guys are vampires'' I scremed as they pounced. I ran and ran until I saw some lights. " people finally'' I said " help!! Please someone help me!!'' I yelled hopping that someone will be able to help me.'' whos there?'' someone asked. ' it sounds like a girl' I thought '' can you please help me.. please I don't want to die.'' I said as more tears spilled from my eyes. '' hang on''. she said '' ok miss'' I said as I looked back at the woods. I gasp as I see red glowing eyes in the dark. '' please hurry miss'' I whispered. suddenly there was a bright light shining on the ground so I could see that I was at a school and the person I was talking too was a girl at the age of 15 or 16. I heard screams behind me and looked back to the vampires, who were screaming then turning into dust. the girl I was talking to is wearing what looks like a uniform. the skirt and jacket was black and the shirt was white and the tie was red. she opened the gate and picked me up and carried me away from the gate. as she was walking I started to get tired. I yawned as I sat my head in the crock of her shoulder. you can go to sleep if you want to'' she said as she shifted me in her arms.'' by the way my name is Yuki cross, what's yours.'' she asked. '' my name is nashi.'' I said going to sleep. '' well you don't have to worry nashi your safe here.'' said Yuki say as I slipped into unconseness. but before my eyes close I see something small and blue with a green backpack on its back. before I went to sleep I thought 'minna'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you guys go the second chapter of my worse nightmare ill update soon......... bye :3