Mark's view

I saw the last days that How wasn't so happy since he told Rob his cheat with Katie. I know, it's a hard time for him but I also know that he really loves Rob.
Yesterday Howard came to me and asked wether he could talk to me alone. "I...I think Rob doesn't love me anymore after I cheated on him." he said. "No! He still loves you, I'm sure" I answered. "Really?" I huged him. "I'm really sure!" I said. "I need a beer." How meant, went to the fridge and takes two beer out. He gave me one and said "I hope you were right."
One hour later we got a bit drunk. "Love is complicated" he stutters. "I know, mate. I know" I answered. He saw I got very drunk but he wasn't better. There were 8 bottles of beer and none was full. He came to me and said not very understandable "Thank you, mate." Then he kissed me. He really kissed me! "Howard!" I screamed. "Why did you kiss me?!" I asked. He got back and said "Shit! I'm sorry, mate. I don't know why. I...I think it was because my life is shit right now. I can't forget what I've done. I cheated on Rob twice now. Please, don't tell anybody!" I looked at him and I was also surprised. "I won't tell it to anyone but even if you promise me that you won't cheat him again!" I said. He nod and huged me. "Thank you, Mark."