Part 3

You were sitting in the passenger seat of Jeremy's truck with your bike in the back. And Dayum Baby by Flordia Georgia Line came on and he was singing his little heart out so you began to sing with him. You couldn't help but laugh at his air microphone and off key high pitches, it made you feel better after a long stressful day at work.

When you got about half way home his battery died.... you were stuck...... in Jeremy's truck........ for the rest of the night. 'This should be fun' you thought. He had called a tow truck but they wouldn't be there for another two hours so you two decided to try and walk around or find someone to try and help. You were walking down a dark alleyway when a homeless man grabbed on to your pants. "Do you have anything to eat ma'am?" The homeless man looked very skinny and dirty but still had manners which had broken your heart because you had nothing, it was all back in the truck. You searched your pockets for change and found two dollars.

Before you handed him the money you had said, "Sir if I give you this money what are you going to do with it exactly? It doesn't change the fact of whether or not I'll give you the money I just would like honesty." The man looked at you and replied, "Honestly I'll probably go buy some food and then if I have enough go buy a carton of cigarettes." You then handed the man the two dollars he said a hurried thank you pulled out some more cash out of his pocket and ran to the McDonald's across the street.

"Why did you give him the money he'll spend it on cigarettes!?!?" Jeremy looked at you puzzled. You smiled and said, "Becuase he was honest, you won't very many honest people in the world anymore." You kept looking at Jeremy and his expression seemed to change somehow. You looked down at your feet and then back at Jeremy. You locked in a stare with him for about a minute, just standing there. Then in an instant, he had you pinned to the brick wall of the alleyway in between your legs kissing you harshly. You let out a moan you didn't know was there as he began to grind into you. What in the hell is going on?