Monday

Gah! Again with this crappy life of mine! I never asked for school, work, punishment, or any other cruddy stuff!

What's life meaning anyways? We just live by other people's rules.

"Do you know how fortunate you are being able to go to school? Other people don't have the money to do so!", "Be grateful for what you have!", "When are you going to do something useful with your life?"

Well, I guess I have to work on that. Those are what others expect of me right? Then I'll do it. So that I won't be nagged about it over and over again.

The day started as per normal, me having trouble waking up from lack of sleep, brushing my teeth, taking a quick rinse, eating breakfast, taking the bus to school and sitting in the classroom for 6, painful hours.

The Geography teacher, Mrs Yamashiro, kept repeating the same things and kept asking us to copy down the same notes. What for? If this was all for us to memorise, why come to school? If you memorise, you're not learning anything. So what for?

After school, I hung out with Tetsurou and Kenma again. Their volleyball training got cancelled. I got the same old teasing from Tetsurou. Not that I mind, I actually enjoy his company, even though it might be a little annoying sometimes... Kenma was on his PSP, as always. This time with a new game.

"___, wanna grab a snack?" Tetsurou asked, pointing to a convenience store. I nodded my head and took out my wallet.

There wasn't really many things to choose from so I just picked a sandwich and a can of coke.

After paying for the food, I munched on the sandwich and threw the wrapper away. Tetsurou and Kenma were eating instant noodles. Gulping down my coke, I stared at the sky. Looks like there was a storm coming. I forgot to bring my umbrella again. Sighing, I took out my phone and texted Mum.

From: ___
To: Mum
'It's gonna rain, didn't bring umbrella so gonna take shelter before going home. Dunno what time I'll be back'

Maybe after a second or two, she replied.

From: Mum
To: ___
'Ok'

Remembering that Kenma's house was nearby, I questioned, "Kenma, can I stay at your house for a bit? Looks like it's gonna pour". Eyes glued to the screen, Kenma hummed in response. Good. At least I can amuse myself with his video games.

"Make that us!" Tetsurou took my coke and drank the remaining amount (which wasn't a lot), shooting the empty can into the bin. I got used to it-_-

Surely enough, it was raining cats and dogs. I laid in Kenma's bed and warmed myself up with his comfy blanket while watching Tetsurou vs Kenma in Naruto Ninja Storm. Kenma won 9-1. 1 because Tetsurou started without Kenma.

Getting bored, I gazed outside the window. I hate the rain. Shutting my eyes, I listened to the sounds outside. It sound comforting... In a way.

When I arrived home, I took a shower and surfed the net. Nothing else to do since I already finished my homework at Kenma's house.

That's when I received a text from Kenma.

From: Kozume Kenma
To: ___
How to do Q2a for Math?

Taking a picture, I sent it to him.

That's how my day passed. I feel like I'm wasting my life. Oh well. It's now 10:15pm. Good night~

___