unus

Logan's POV

†**********************************************************†
"ooh Logan... Right there!! Please don't stop" moaned Naomi. Self proclaimed queen bee at school.
Logan kept pounding into Naomi hoping that it wold shut her incesstant moaning. She was one of the worst fucks Logan has ever had and that should say something as he fucks anything with a skirt or finds attractive. Yeah the vicious alpha was bisexual and he was proud to be.
†**********************************************************†
I woke up with a massive headache with some typical blond bimbo laying next to me. What was her name again... Lily Mary or something stupid like that. This girl was really sexy long legs, flat stomach, big boobs but there was one big problem about her she is a bad fuck.

I pull the blankets of me and walk towards the shower. I take a long hot shower and during this time i hear what's-her-name come into the shower. She tries to take my manhood into her mouth but I pull back. "Mary? Was it... Just grab your clothes and leave" I said in a bored tone.

Yeah I was a jerk and I didn't care what anyone thinks about me. I am afterall the the worst alpha to walk the earth even the alpha king is not as vicious as me. I was the story you told to your children so that they would go to sleep early or never sneak out. I was the reason so many werewolves locked their doors at night. They were humankind's worst nightmare and I was theirs.

I was 20 and still mateless this is what has made me into this cold heartless monster I have become. In a weeks time I will be attacking the Shallow River pack. Why you may ask cause I feel like it and I want to ruin the alpha's son birthday party just for the heck of it.

†**********************************************************†
Taylor's POV

The sun rays were beating down on me. I groaned it is to early for school. I don't know why I still go to school it's not like I will need it cause in a week I'll be officially able to take over my father as alpha. But before that I need to find my mate.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I walked to my wardrobe pulling out my black sweater with black jeans and black converse.

I was what you called the all American boy blande hair, blue eyes muscular build cause I was the school qauterback. I was a ladies man and a few boys also had feelings for me but I was 100% straight.

One more week!! And I'll have everything I've ever wanted a mate and the alpha position. I'm willing to do anything to take this pack to the top and beat the Blood Moon pack. Their alpha was dispicable and was dabbed the Grim Reaper.

†**********************************************************†
Holly's POV

Oh my gosh it's the first day of a new semester I can't wait to get to maths. I was what you called a nerd I loved school and I was good at everything academic but I could not say the same for sports. I totally sucked at anything physical I was absolutely terrible.

For a werewolf I was quite short I was only 5'4" and I was 16 years old. I was average looking flat chested. I did not like my appearance but I was always smiling because my mother told me "Keep smiling because someone might fall in love with your smile."

I had many friends thanks to that saying and I adored each and everyone of them. I woke up brushed me teeth and hair. I picked out a blue summer dress with light blue converse. I raced off downstairs grabbed an apple and started to walk to school. I've missed this walk to school and back.

I couldn't afford a car because it was only me and my older brother since our parents died in a rogue attack. They were the best fighters this pack ever had. My brother became head fighter after our father died and in a week I would become head tracker.

†**********************************************************†
Authors note
I finally started a book. I can't believe it. Guys don't hate this is the first time I'm writing a book at all so it might be very confusing in the beginning. I hope you guys will like the book as much as I will enjoy writing it.

Kellan Lutz as Taylor Bennett
_randomly_insane_