Good Morning Little One

A young girl, skipped about her glass bottle home, looking around at all the trees, grass, flowers, and hills, along with a few lovely streams. She had the sweetest of smiles on her pale pink lips, her soft wavy amber hair was dancing behind her as her hazel eyes were bright and full of life. Her soft tannish pale skin was covered in little angel kisses all about her skin. She wore a flowy light dress that was a gentle green color, over the dress she wore a comfortable black leather, cloth vest, and lastly in her feet she wore black combat boots that helped her play and run around as much as she pleased. Sadly she happened to be the only one in the glass bottle, well so she thought.

One Day on her daily routine, she came across a large clover patch she had never seen before, and in the middle of the clover patch, she saw a large white egg with soft green spots covering it. Getting onto her knees, careful of everything around her, she looked down at the egg, her eyes filled with delight, as she gently to her hand and felt the surface lightly, afraid if she was to rough it would shatter into pieces. The egg moved slightly, she squealed in surprise. Being startled by the slight moment, she then giggled and watched the egg, waiting for another movement. But it didn't move. She sighed in disappointment, then gently started smoothing the egg with her hand. The egg moved! she blinked and pulled her hand away as she watched it, it moved again. Then again! Her eyes grew, watching the egg, her mouth slightly gaped. Suddenly she heard a cracking like sound which startled her, she thought something went wrong. Then slowly a piece of the eggs shall came loose as it was pushed up by a little green nose. Her eyes grew wider, watching ad the egg hatched, soon she saw what looked to be a little dinosaur.

It had a long neck and tail, a big head and big feet, with a small oval body. It was covered in little green scales at some patches were blue, it's eyes sadly were still closed but then soon enough slowly began to open as it shook it's head, a piece of egg still stick to its head like a little hat. The young girl giggled and took off the little piece of shall. The little dinosaur looked up at her with its big adorable eyes with curiosity.

"Good morning little one." the girl said with a gently smile. "Do you have a name?" she smiled gently.

Author's Note:

so what do you think so far? A bit different than what you expected? ^-^
I would like to know. Oh! Also! I have something to tell you all. I'm still not sure what to name the two. So I thought how about you guys decide!
Just leave the names in the comments and we can start a little contest if you like to see which name wins! Also you may choose the gender of the little baby dino. Well see you soon! I would love to see what you come up with! Peace!