He is your cousin gurl

Katherine's pov

Girl stop thinking about him I told myself.

I really wish he wasent my cousin so I could date him.

Just then a evil little plan popped into my head.

I was gonna you know like talk to the bad boy of the school Connors friend i'm gonna flirt with him and stuff and see if he is jealous and if he likes me.

Maths was over and the best thing was that Elliot kept hitting on me so its gonna be so easy.

I walked over to my locker and Elliot approached me.

"Hello there sexy," He smirked.

"Hey," I giggled.

"You wanna come over at my house just don't scream my name too loud," He smirked while I blushed.

I saw Connors hands turn into fist yeah he was jealous.

"Umm sorry ell but umm... Kat has to help me do the chores it was a dare," Connor answered a bit to quickly.

"Oh yeah," I mumbled remembering the stupid dare Connor gave me.

Connors pov

Few that was close I couldent let anyone take Kat away from me yeah that was her nick name.

"Hey we have art next," I told her.

"K," she said popping me a beautiful smile.

***after school***

Katherine's pov

"Hello Katherine and Connor," My mum greeted us.

"Hey Connor your mom told me to tell you your staying here for today because she has to go to this thing because of her work," My mum said.

Connors pov

YES!!!

Last time I had to stay down Katherine's house and she is the only one with a spare bed cause her room is the biggest.

I'm gonna try make her like me.

...

I put on my boxers and sat on my bed texting. Kat walked in she looked beautiful she was wearing pink shorts and a top that showed her belly button looked amazing.

She walked over to me and sat down beside me and put one hand on my shoulder.

Kats pov

I knew Connor liked me so I decided to mess with him a little.

I put my hand on his shoulder and smiled.

"Who are you texting?" I asked.

"No one," he quickly answered hiding his phone.

"I knew it I knew it its a girl finally!" I laughed.

"It's my friend," He answerd.

"Really?"I questioned.

I got up and start tracing my finger down his chest.

"Umm k-Kat what are you d-doing," He stutterd.

"I know you like me," I asked.

"How do you know?" He asked.

"I do now," I whisperd coming close to his face.

"Shit," he cursed.

I chuckled a bit.

Why????

"Kat I've like you for 5 months how could you not realise and now I love you I thought that I would forget about you move on and all that stuff but no," He explained.

"Why dident you tell m-" I was it of by Connors lips on mine they felt so right but was do wrong at the same time come on he's me cousin and in the past year he has only dated 1 person but dumped cause he remembered me our lips moved together.

He lied down on his bed while I was on top of him not cracking the kiss.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

I finally updated.

Ok so I'm not getting that much comments a d I'd really like to know what you guys think of the story and if I'm rushing a little

So remember to

Vote and comment

Sorry if there are mistakes.