-Paperwoman-

Watch the animated short, cause the whole one-shot is like the whole thing. I just followed the scenes and what the guy and girl did.

Mikasa stood by the platform of the train tracks, waiting for the next train to stop by. Wearing a white button up shirt with black tie, a blood red scarf, black dress shoes and dark grey dress pants.

She carried a folder of paperwork she needed to do at work. Her face placed a nonchalant expression as the wind blew by from the coming train behind her.

A paper flew onto her arm and she watched it blew past her. But as the paper flew by, a short blonde woman was running towards it.

She look towards her and watch as she catches the piece of paper that flew by. The short blonde woman walked over towards mikasa, putting in the paper in her folder.

Mikasa look away as the blonde stoped a few meters away from her. The two both shared quick glances and Mikasa keeps a fist at her side.

As another train sped by, one of Mikasa papers flew out of her folder. She looked towards the paper with wide eyes and see it landed on the blonde woman's face.

Mikasa reached over and grabbed the paper. Annie had her eyes closed but blinked them open to see who took the paper out of her face.

Annie smiled softly at Mikasa and Mikasa seemed surprised. Annie looked at the paper she was holding and chuckled, seeing her red lipstick stain the paper.

Mikasa was confused at first looking at her shirt before looking at the paper. She noticed the red lip stain on her paper and chuckled, pointing to the lip stain.

When she opened her eyes, the blonde was gone. Mikasa looked around only to see the blonde walk into the train that stopped by.

Mikasa held the paper in her hand as the wind blew past her. She looked at the paper then to the moving train.

Annie sat by the window seat, holding her folder. She turned her head to the window and looked towards Mikasa. Mikasa gave a small smile, which she rarely gave.

Annie smiled back, seeing Mikasa go farther and farther away. As the train now sped out of the train station, Mikasa stood there watching it go farther and farther.

---------

Mikasa now looked down at the red lipped stained paper Infront of her. She had a small frown on her face, sitting in her office chair.

A pile of papers fell on her desk and she looked to the papers. Mikasa then looked up to her boss, Levi, and watched him walk away.

A wind blew by from the open window next to her, and the red lip stick stained paper flew. Mikasa quickly regained her senses and caught the paper before it flew out the window.

She stood up, holding the paper in her hands. She sighed of relief and glanced up for a moment. She turned a bit before looking back out the window.

Mikasa eyes widen and she leaned on the window, her palms on the window. She looked across the buildings and saw the blonde through an open window.

Annie shook hands with her interviewer and sat down on the waiting chair. Mikasa put on a small smile of joy and looked around for something to catch the blondes attention.

She lifted the window more up and waved her arms around. When Mikasa noticed she wasn't looking, she frowned.

Mikasa stopped at the sound of her boss, grunting. She looked towards his open door office and saw him leaning on his chair, giving her a death glare.