Diary of the Broken: (Synopsis)

"Who are you?" 

"My name is Ana."

"Why can't I see you?"

"Because I am inside of you. I am the one who distorts the images you see when you look in the mirror."

"You've ruined my life."

She smiles an evil smile. "I know."

       On the outside, everyone believed her to be one of the most happiest girls in the world. But no one ever took the time to see if that happiness was nothing but a scheme.14 year old Kirsten Greene was never given the spotlight, not even after she moved to Brooklyn, New York. Attempting to escape a dark past, Kirsten is in for it all of a new life. Sierra, a girl Kirsten has been wanting to avoid for years is on the verge of destroying her once and for all.

       Along with awful secrets, Kirsten feels the need to hide from the world. Not only does she become more invisible, but now she has a constant companion. Meet Ana, a mysterious and mischievous girl who has moved to New York the year before Kirsten. Ana refuses to share anything about her- not even how she got her name. She haunts and speaks into the mind of Kirsten, telling her the awful thoughts of those around her. Bullied all the way into her teen years, Kirsten is deciding to make her final escape. And Ana will stop at nothing to make sure it happens. But there is something strange about Ana, though. For how is it possible that Kirsten is the only one who can see and hear her?

New Release; Diary of the Broken will be coming out this Summer. The first chapter is in the making, so stay tuned. This book is based on a true story.