Transferred

Zeref's pov:
I woke Natsu up and told him he wasn't going to school. As usual he cheered. Then he asked why and I said,"your going to be transferred" "why? Am I that much of a bad boy?!" "Nah it's just so that you can teach others magic too" "zeref...I don't show my magic." "Well yeah but you can still go and say your a fire make wizard" "okay.." "Yeah so you'll be moving tomorrow" "am I the only one?" "No Lucy, Wendy,gajeel, levy, Ezra, and Mira are going to be transferred too" "oh...okay" I told him all the uniform and we went to go buy it. Tomorrow he has to get up early and we all go an extra hour to take a tour. I hope he likes it. He hasn't been real happy..ever since dad left and mom died. He's been more quiet and sad. He's more happy with his cat Happy. I sighed as he went to bed for tomorrow and so did I.

Time skip! Tomorrow!
I woke up Natsu at 6:00am and we were supposed to get to school at 8;00 or at least that's when school starts. Then we all got ready and he and his friends met up at the school. I dropped him off and left. I made it home and wrote a note to Natsu. I cried while writing it:
Dear Natsu,
I'm sorry I have to leave. I'll be back soon. I wish I could tell you why. I know you don't want me to go but that's why I left early. I'm sorry... I truly am. I know it's already hard for you since dad left but remember that I'll come back soon. Don't worry about me. We'll see each other again..soon.
-Zeref
I left it on the table and left...I'm sorry Natsu but I have to go. I will come back. Just wait.

Natsu's pov:
After my brother drove away I met up with my friends. I had a bad feeling when my brother left though...I don't know why. Anyways I decided to ignore it and adventure around. Then it was time for school. All we did though was sit in the office and talk about the classes. Then we left. I went home and found a note. I read it and ...I felt tears at the edge of my eyes...I clinched my fists and yelled,"no! Not you too! Zeref!!!!" I curled up into a ball and cried. I never let my emotions like crying out. I try to hold in my anger but at home I let it all go. Tomorrow theres school and that's all I should think of now. I went to bed and cried myself to sleep. When I woke up I went to school. I saw my friends and we left together. We went inside the school and there were lots of girls surrounding me. They asked questions like,"are you single?!" And ,"are you looking for a girlfriend?!" And I would just ignore them. I went in my class. Then school started. Lots of girls stared at me. Then I was told to stand in the front of the room and introduce myself. I went to the front of the class and said,"my names Natsu" then the teacher said,"what's your magic?" Lots of people leaned forward wanting to know. Then some guys said,"cute" which made me shiver...I see...their gay. Was all I thought. Then the teacher said,"can you tell us? Natsu?" "Ah..it's fire make" lots of student said,"wow! We never saw a fire make wizard before!" I was shocked. Then someone said,"can you show us?" "I'm okay" I went to sit and many sighed in disappointment. Then I guy said,"pfffttt! Fire make?! Pathetic" the guy had Raven colored hair and blue eyes. I looked at him with no emotion and turned back around. I herd whispers but I didn't care. I couldn't care less. Everyone I've loved have left me. Besides my friends..there all i have.

Gray's pov;
I was in the class when a kid said his name was Natsu. I wasn't paying attention and when He said his magic is fire make I couldn't help but make a comment. What a pathetic power. I turned to see whoever this kid is and was shocked. He had pink hair and a white scaly scarf. He had green eyes.. Get they seems lifeless. I stared into his eyes and saw no I motion on him. Then he turned back around my caring what I said. I was still shocked...this guy.. He's..hot. I couldn't believe what I was thinking. But still. I'll make him fall for me like any other person would. Then class ended. He walked out ignoring all the girl that asked him questions. I went out of the class and saw him talking with a red haired girl. Then a blonde girl went to him and talked. Then he walked away and went to his next class. To my surprise he was in my class again. This time sting was also in there and so was his friend rouge. Ugh. Sting said,"who are you?" Natsu said, "does it matter?" Sting was surprised.. Most of us were. Nobody has responded that cold before. Sting then said,"yes in fact it does! Because yo-" "I never asked why" was all Natsu said, again such a cold way to talk to people. We all were staring at them. Then the teacher said,"sting stay quiet!" "Fine!" Then he sat down. He sat next to Natsu and I sat behind them. Rouge sat in front of sting. We all were near them and i herd sting whisper to natsu, "you little shit" then Natsu whispered back, "you little bitch" I chuckled. This kid is gonna be interesting.