Meeting the gym leader

A/N: sorry I haven't updated school and me problems had me stuck

*BEEP,BEEP,BEEP* max and Jim's alarm blasting waking them up max gets up first then Jim soon after they used the bathroom, brushed there teeth, then they got washed up for the day and got their clothes on and went down stairs to the lady at the counter they always did wonder what was her name so they went and asked for her name she said her name was nurse Jenny then they introduced themselves as max and Jim and told her about how they were new Pokemon trainers off on an adventure then she smiled happily saying so you guys must be headed to the gym in this town then. Confused look on both of there faces surprised Jenny oh you guys have never heard of a gym before they shook there heads in unison nope not at all could you tell us about them asked max. Nurse Jenny said okay then started to explain a gym battle to them she told them that the highest amount of Pokemon you might need for a gym battle is three and the lowest is one also lucky for them she told max and Jim that the gym in this town only needed one Pokemon to battle they smiled in joy together but then there smiles dropped back Dow when she told them how strong gym leaders are she told them that to become the best Pokemon trainer you have to beat all the gym leaders and get a badge after you beat him and after you have collected eight you can go to victory road that's were you will meet Pokemon legends like the four master trainers then if you can beat all four of them you get a chance to be crowned the king Pokemon trainer trainer if you can beat the current one. Max asked who was the current king of Pokemon she told them all she knew was that it was a person named red and his main Pokemon is a super strong charizard the max evolved version of Max's charmander. Max stood there still for a minute then he smiled the biggest smile he said he had a goal now to become the king of Pokemon trainers but then Jim jumped in not if I beat him before you do then they both grinned and shook hands they had made a deal the one out of them two to become the Pokemon king the other one had to be the other ones serpent for life and do whatever the king said no matter what. After that they told Jenny thanks for the info then they ran as fast as they could to go find somewhere to train they didn't want to battle each other this time because they knew one of them would get to hurt and there goes another day they wasted so instead they just wanted a place to train their Pokemon then they would battle with there new strength. But they had no idea were to go except headbut some trees but that would injure the Pokemon so instead they came up with an idea to sit back this time and just let the Pokemon battle they real eased their Pokemon but as soon as they did a random guy came running through with a Pokemon next to him they both stopped what they were doing and saw what he was doing was jogging around they asked him were he came from he said he was taking a jog from the training gym (a/n it's not the gym with Brock in it ok) he told them it was a gym were the Pokemon and trainer could get stronger together. "PERFECT" max said that's Jackie set what me and Jim needed the man said they should visit some time then went jogging off. Jim and max returned there Pokemon to their pokeballs then went running back into the town to search for the training gym.

Time skip

After about an hour and a half of running around town they finally found the place that they were looking for the training gym they went in and then saw a sign in sheet so they put both their names there put the time they entered and then put their Pokemon's name after they were done with that they walked further into the gym Jim and max saw there were robots by different spots they both guessed that they were there to tell you how you are doing in your workout and if you don't know what to do they would help you after that Jim and max split up to go training.

Time skip

Jim and max met back at the entrance were they had split up both were extremely tired from working out for four hours but when they were about to leave a tall black man came through the door he signed his name and they saw that his name was Brock then they remembered something Jenny told them about the gym that the one in this towns leader was a tall black man named Brock there mouths dropped open as they saw how hard he worked out they knew that fighting him was not going to be easy then they left went back to the Pokemon center asked for the same room and then went to bed thinking about how much they would have to train to even have a chance to beat him.

P.s.: the gym battle will be next chapter and it will be part I will put part one out as soon as I can the Pokemon Brock will be using is onix from the original show also you can thank soramaster for the idea for onix as the rock type so please follow him and read all of the masters story