Vegeta Quotes

"I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS!!!" (Yes, yes, we get it, Vegeta xD)

"IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!"

" So, your son has the same slack attitude as mine, huh?"

"Then again, it doesn't matter. I'm still going to kill you either way."

"There is no greater weapon in the world than a man's pride. It can push one to extremes never thought to be possible."

"Push through the pain, giving up hurts more."

"No, I can't lose!"

"That guy just pointed his finger and Kakarot fell down!"

"You can take control of my mind and my body. But there's one thing a Saiyan always keeps--his pride!"

"MY BULMA!!!!11!!!!"

"You? Stop me? I know you don't have the guts to challenge your own dear father! Your feelings will stop you--that's what makes you weak!"

"Trunks, Bulma, I'm doing this for you...And yes, even for you....Kakarot..." ( I cry ;-;)

"I'm going to enter as well. And guess what, Trunks is entering, aren't you, son? 

...

If you don't, I'll cut your allowance in half." *insert a miffed-looking Trunks*

"Aren't you forgetting something? You, your son, and I are the only Saiyans left!"

"I don't know who he(Trunks) is, but he's definitely NOT  a Super Saiyan!" 

  "Servant woman, bring me a drying cloth at once!"  (Lol.)

  "Man! Frieza... the day will soon be here that we won't take any more orders from him, you watch."  

  "Now I'll show you the wall that you can never scale with "hard work" alone..."  

  "You're not going...anywhere. You will pay for your part in this, just as Frieza soon will. But I want you to know... I do this not for my planet, not for my race, but because you thought you could make the prince of all Saiyans a slave to your whims!"  

There's no such thing as fair or unfair in battle. There is only victory, or in your case, defeat."  

  "Kakarot...please...destroy Frieza...He made me what I am...Don't...let him...do it...to anyone else...whatever it takes...Stop him...Please..."

  "What? Haven't you seen a pink shirt before? If you like it so much, you can have it!"  (Vegeta shouting at Trunks)

  "Now, I'm going to show you what true power REALLY is! That's right! I'm SUPER VEGETA!"  

  "I don't see what the problem is! When the journalists come, I'll just destroy them!"  

  "I can't believe it. It's impossible. From out of nowhere, he just explodes with power like I've never seen before."  (Vegeta describing Gohan)

(Goten says," You do know I have a date tonight, right?")

Vegeta: "DATING IS FOR THE WEAK!!!"