Play... House?

Honestly, what?

That's what was going through Ji Yong, aka G-Dragon's, mind at the moment.

Daesung had the bright idea of... playing house.

He had good reason.

They agreed to do it so that they could get a certain two YG artists together. It was really painful watching the two interact with all that sexual tension between them.

Honestly, what was wrong with Taeyang and (Y/N)? They couldn't just... get together like normal people? Was that so much to ask?

"Guys. I honestly don't see the point in playing house, but if it will make Daesung-ah happy, then I guess it's okay..." the (h/c) haired male mumbled, a blushing Taeyang next to him.
'Why is he so cute?' The man asked himself.

" Alright! Then Taeyang can be the daddy and (Y/N) can be the mommy!" Daesung exclaimed while Seunghyun, otherwise referred to as T.O.P, nodded in agreement.

Taeyang blushed even more while (Y/N) mumbled a whatever like a tsundere.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

They had been playing for an hour now, and Seunghyun decided that the had to get married before they could " Make life...."

The rushed marriage had passed and they went out to eat for the reception. The group known as Big Bang ( minus Taeyang) then proceeded to send the "married" kpop artists to (Y/N)'s house and inform them that it was their "honeymoon" and that they couldn't leave until they "made babies". Which leads to their current predicament.

There was an awkward air between them. This, however, didn't prevent communication.

" Well. They're a bunch of sneaky bastards aren't they? " Taeyang mumbled, soliciting a hum of agreement from (Y/N).

The air between them became less tense afterward. Taeyang resorted to looking around the room while (Y/N) shifted uncomfortably.

"So..." Taeyang began, gathering
(Y/N)'s attention. " Wanna... go out...sometime? L-like a date?" (Y/N) blushed profusely. " I mean... I really like you, and I want to..... I mean... I want us to.... So what I'm trying to say is..." Taeyang could barely get the words off his chest. (Y/N) cut the taller male off with a kiss. Taeyang deepened the kiss by licking the (e/c) eyed male's lips, asking for permission.

(Y/N) obliged and opened his mouth enough for Tae to slip his tongue in, the odd sensation causing the shorter male to moan in response. The need for air increased and the two men reluctantly pulled away, panting heavily.

The passionate and slightly lustful look in (Y/N)'s (e/c) eyes, his messy looking (h/c) hair, the pinkish tint to his (s/c) face, everything about the moment caused Taeyang to become slightly aroused. He definitely planned on ravishing the male the entire night.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Leave a comment on whether or not I should write a lemon.

THX K BYE