Capítulo VII

Começar do início

_ Pronto, não precisa executar a moça, ela só precisa ser levada para um posto mais próximo e ser inabilitada para efeitos de averiguação de que não se tornará uma vampira.

-> Nota do autor

Eita meus melhores, deu a louca em VAMPIONS, realmente ele estar vindo com todo o gás para se vingar dos mortais. Em uma noite duas jovens foram mordidas. Thonmas Maunt já chegou em Ácopans com toda a sua família, ele estar disposto a continuar a missão que seu avô começou. O que será que vai mais acontecer ainda? Vampions ele tentará morder o Thonmas? Thonmas salva uma jovem mas isso deixará o Vampions ainda mais revoltado....

Quer saber mais? Acompanhe os próximos capítulos.

Gente dois capítulos de uma vez, apreciem, deem suas opiniões, seja negativa, seja positiva, só quero ouvi-los, essa obra é para vocês, que me inspiram!!!

Abraços literários,

O autor

_______________________________________________________________________

                                                                                  Chapter VII

Copans is panicking, Vampions strikes again.

A look at the other, as if they were suspicious of what I was talking about. At that moment touches my phone that was in my pocket. The ladies were still there, but I'm nervous about the connection, already thought something had happened, I agonio, the lady tries to calm me down because I can not find the phone in my own pocket. His daughter offers to hold the car key I held, I thank you and finally I find the phone that insisted on playing.

Attend urgently.

_ Hello, Margaret?

_ I've been here 90 meters from the hotel.

_ No, calm down be all right with me, and with you there.

_ The children are asleep, ah, well.

_ Okay, it will not be long.

_ I love you.

My Margareth disconnects the call and turned my attention to the ladies who were still waiting for me. They seemed to get lighter and carefree.

_ You are the Maunt late grandson it? - I wondered the daughter of the lady, very interested to know.

_ Yes, it's my grandfather, my greatest pride. - Answered them in a very clear way.

They outline a facial expression of relief in faith. They seemed to have liked to know that I am the grandson of Maunt scientist. They are closer to me, the daughter of the lady holds my hand wanting to ask me something very important.

_ You, only you can save us, these vampires, they are coming back, this can not happen again. Can not! - Said the very agonized lady.

His mother calms her, she seemed intercedida with the words of his daughter. I look at the firm and give you my word.

_ Do not worry, my wife and I, we are in Ácopans rightly so, for once we're done with the clan of Crowds. We will start by Vampions.

The ladies look at me stunned, in a way that those who do not know who I was talking about.

At that moment we were afraid, a far more turbulent uproar began a few meters from us. Running around everywhere gave off a horror scene and despair. I and the ladies began to chase the people who were going to feel a very beautiful house, a former houses of the Transylvanian architecture. On the outside, were other residents, a lady who must have been about 67 years, a man surely his son and his wife. Were burdened, afflicted, she was a young, another young woman who had been just been bitten. You were stricken, government police them immediately went to the scene, armed and ready to execute the young. You push one of the police officers who was about to pull the trigger that was directed to the girl's heart. This time miss Ladies and since the lose sight of time.

I interfere and wrap me inside the uproar in defense of the man who was about to be beaten with the baton of another officer.

_ People, please, I'm Thonmas Maunt, I know a way to prevent that a victim by vampires become one too, I just need you to let me get close to the victim, please!

You and your family approach and call for the authorization of police. People around look at me puzzled and intercedidas by such an attitude. The most marrento police authorizes me.

_ Stand back everyone, I need air! - I said.

Kneel, I set the girl's body on the ground and let her facing me. I turn to her neck, first I'm going to a hole, try to suck all the vampire's saliva entered on your skin, I certify and spit, until the last drop. Breathe again and I turn to the other hole, suck all the saliva and spit. I ask at this point water, the lady immediately meet me and offers me. I take a few sips and gargle, to take the saliva of vampire remnant of my mouth and spit. Then wash the area that was bitten, the young, to clean the affected area and eliminate such vampiric genes that could be there.

_ Ready, no need to run the girl, you only need to be taken to a nearest post and be disqualified for the purpose of investigation that will not become a vampire.

-> Author's note

Jeez my best, gave mad at VAMPIONS, really he is coming with all the gas to take revenge of mortals. On a night two girls were bitten. Thonmas Maunt has arrived in Ácopans with all his family, he was willing to continue the mission that his grandfather started. What will it happen again yet? Vampions he tries to bite the Thonmas? Thonmas saves a young but this leaves the Vampions even more disgusted ....

Want to know more? Follow the next chapters.

We two chapters at a time, enjoy, deem their opinions, either negative, be positive, just want to hear them, this work is for you, who inspire me !!!

Literary hugs,

The author