The fight - Wonho

You were at home doing the dishes when your boyfriend Wonho came back from practice.
You were done with the dishes and went over to wonho and sat next to him. You told him what he was doing, but he just ignored you. You asked him the same question over and over, but he still ignored you. You asked him one last time but this time he yelled at you.

He told you to, 'back off and to stay away from me'
You got sad and went to sit in your room.

1 hour later ~

You got bored and went outside to go see what wonho was doing. You saw him just sleeping on the couch. You went over for him to wake him up but he just pushed you aside. You tried another time but he already gotten up and told you to go away.

You: "I just wanted you to go to sleep in the room."

Wonho: "I can sleep wherever I want"

You: "I was just telling you though" i kinda backed off

Wonho: "JUST STOP!!! And just leave"

You: "ok fine I will." I said looking down

You grabbed your purse and ran out the door. When you got into your car you started to cry. You cried and cried..... Until you saw him coming towards you. When you saw him you started the car and drove off.

~ Wonho POV ~

She....... She drove off??? What did I just do!? I didn't mean to yell at her!? Im so stupid (no you arent) Why did I do that? I have to go find her!

I got in my car and drove off.. I got out my phone and started to call my close friends to see if they had seen her. But all said no.

Your pov

It was getting dark, so went vack to the house, you didn't care if he told you to go away.
You arrived home and open the door and you didn't see wonho anywhere. So you just waited in the room for him.

You got tired of waiting, you were about to go to sleep but you heard the door open and then closed. You already knew it was wonho.
He went to the room and saw you.

Wonho: "Where were you!?"

You:"you told me to leave so I did all I went was just the store and just went to my friends house why would you care?"

Wonho:"You got me worried?!"

You:"what do you expect!? Do you expect me to stay in the house when you told me to leave?"

Wonho: "well..... You really had to listen? Wow you are stupid."

You: "I'm stupid? Thanks i am stupid and how about you!? Huh!? You, I hate you!?! FUCK OFF!"

Wonho: "you pabo"

You: "yea I know, if I am a pabo then..... Why won't we... We.." i trailed off.

Wonho: "we what?"

You: "nothing nvm"

Wonho: "just leave me alone I don't want to see you right now!"

You: "fine how about you sleep in the living room and I'll just sleep in the room!?"

Wonho: "no!? I mean go somewhere else!?"

You: "ahhh I see, you wanna break up? Okay it's over." You spat back

Wonho:"Ok good"

You left again........

Author pov: hilo how are you guys

Yess I'm taking request so plz comment down ur requests

~ KAMSA ~