Chapter 3

"You know if you don't feel up for it, dad, we don't have to go." I say to him as I tie his bowtie around his neck. "I'm sure Sue and Will won't mind if you don't feel well enough to go."

Dad shakes his head and I scowl at him for knocking my masterpiece. "Stop fussing Emily, I feel fine. This is my friend's wedding, of course I'm going."

Accepting his decision, I don't say another word on the subject and finish with his tie. It's been two days since he got home from hospital and the medication has been helping cope with his wavering blood pressure. So at the moment we are in the process of getting ready for Nessa's parents special day. They have decided to renew their wedding vows.

"Emily!" I hear Harry cry from upstairs and I smile to myself.

"Go and see what he wants," dad chuckles so I do. I leave the kitchen and head up the stairs into my old bedroom where Harry is stood in front of the mirror. He doesn't see me straight away so I just stand in the doorway for a few moments and watch him. He's wearing a black suit with a white shirt and a black tie. Even though I'm looking at the back of him I just know that he looks perfect.

Harry catches my eye in the mirror and turns around to face me. He's holding his hat in his right hand. "Emily, I have a dilemma." He says looking at me with a serious face showing no means of joking around at all. "Hat?" He places the hat on his head. "Or no hat?" He takes the hat off.

I can't help but laugh. "Seriously?" I choke out. "That's your dilemma?"

Harry whips the hat of his head. "This is serious business, you know."

Trying so hard to pull a straight face, I quickly come up with my preference. "No hat," I tell him crossing my arms over my chest.

He cocks his head to the side. "Are you sure?" He moves back to the mirror placing the hat on to his head and then off again multiple times.

"Certain," I reassure him and he smiles throwing the hat onto the bed and striking a pose in my direction; one hand behind his head and the other on his hip. "How do I look?"

Giggling I move towards him wrapping my arms around his waist. "Handsome, as always."

"And might I add you look very beautiful yourself, baby." He squeezes me uncomfortably tight for a few seconds causing me to squeal before releasing me. "How's your dad feeling?"

I sigh. "Well he's adamant that he's going so he's going."

"I wonder who you get your stubbornness from," Harry teases wiggling his eyebrows up and down as he pokes out his tongue.

Nudging him, I cross my arms. "Very funny, Styles."

Harry wraps his arms around me again in a bear like hug and lifts me up pressing his lips to mine. I melt under his kiss tangling my fingers into his hair as the kiss gets more passionate.

"Harry! Emily! We better get going," dad calls up the stairs completely ruining the moment, but he's right, we'll be late otherwise. We continue to kiss until Harry has completely lowered me down onto the carpet again. We pull apart and rest our foreheads against each others.

"Coming," I call out in reply to dad and slip my hand into Harry's hand. "We have to go."

Harry nods with a grin clearly pleased with our make out session just then. "Don't want to be late for a wedding," he jokes. "I feel awkward every time we watch Four Weddings and a Funeral when Hugh Grant is late to that wedding at the start."

"And he forgets the rings," I added in.

Harry pulls a face; wrinkling his nose up and squeezing his eyes closed. "Oh man, that was cringe city."

Every Single One of You (h.s)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें