New Home;New Life....

I drove inside of the semi empty parking lot of my new highschool Trost Highschool home of the Titans. Yippie.... I sighed as I shut the door and walked towards the buildings getting a few glances from the early bird students.

I soon wandered around until I found the front office. As I walked inside I was hit with a burst of warm air and a cheery feeling due to the decor.

"Oh hello! How may I help you?" asked a cheery woman with brown hair in a ponytail and glasses. She smiled brightly as she shook my hand from behind the counter.

"Hello I'm miss Zoe but I'd prefer it if you call me Hanji! So how may I help you?" she asked as she looked at me intently.

I smiled slightly and tilted my head a little." I'm (Y/N)
(L/N). And I just transferred here from (O/H)
[old highschool]. I was hoping to receive my highschool schedule?" I said as she nodded her head.

"Ok I'll print your schedule and I'll show you around before I let you go to your class ok?" she said as she typed away on the computer.

I nodded and sat down as I waited for her to finish. Not five minutes later did I hear her voice again only to find her standing in front of me.

"Huh? Oh I'm sorry Hanji!! I must've let my mind wander...." I said as she laughed lightly.

"It's quite alright (Y/N) but while you were out the principal told me I needed to deliver something to the school board so I'll have to have someone escort you around......" She started before she snapped her fingers.

"Aha! I'll get my little grumpy shorty!!" she said excitedly as she walked towards the buzzer. She pressed a couple of buttons before the intercom went off. "Hello?" said a voice.

"Excuse me Mr.Shadis? May I please have Levi Ackerman to come to the office?" She asked as she released the button.

"Alright he's on his way Ms.Zoe." was all he said before Hanji said a thank you and smiled at me. "Levi should be here shortly so just take a seat over there and he will be with you." she said as she pointed to a cushioned arm chair.

I relaxed a bit waiting for Levi but as I waited I thought about the new experiences I'll face. I kept thinking until I saw a pair of shoes in my vision. I looked up to see a male with piercing grey blue eyes with a black undercut.

I stood up to find that I was shorter than him by about three inches. 'Well at least I won't be calling him shorty....'  I thought as I looked at Hanji who seemed as if she had a devious look her eyes.

"Tch is this the girl I'm going to show around shitty glasses?" He asked as he crossed his arms.

"Yerp!" She said popping the p. "Also I want you to spend the whole entire day with her seeing as it won't be a problem since she's in the same classes as you....." she said smirking.

He looked at her then at me before sighing." Alright brat lets go." He said as he walked towards the door opening it.

I stood there for a second before I came to and grabbed my messenger bag and walking towards him as he held the door open.

"Thank you..." I whispered as I walked past him into the cold frigid air. 'Why didn't I bring a scarf?'  I thought regretfully as I rubbed my hands together.