Chapter Two: Jim

BRANG BRANG BRANG.

That was the bell saying..

..it was time to get the fuck outta this damn school.

I strode out of the school, to find 5 people standing by my fucking car. One, the male, was fucking leaning on it.

I am protective of my fucking car.

This car, has kept me undefeated.

And this shithead was leaning on it.

Awh, FUCK NO!

I damn near ran over, and seeing as it was the bitch clique that knew well enough not to touch my car, and the boy I met earlier. Colin.

"What the fuck do you want, and why the holy ever loving FUCK are you leaning on my baby." I said in a calm, firm voice.

The bitch clique mumbled, 'told you' and turned to me.

"Eh, we didn't get a chance to tell you how much you looked like shit this morning, so I suggested we'd come to your car." Summer said, confidently, but still not anywhere near me.

"Oh is that so? Well, ask me how many FUCKS I give." I said to her.

"How many?!?" Autumn, the stupider one said.

"This many." I said as I stepped, in two steps and grabbed Summer's neck and threw her to the ground.

Summer let out a cry, got up and ran. Autumn looked confused.

"How many is that?" She asked as Winter dragged her away.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, and I rotated my body, getting this person, who happened to be Colin, in a very painful arm bar.

"Ergh, em, eh, ow!' He yelled.

"Have you not seen I have the people skills of a port-a-potty. Been used to fucking much." I said as I used my position to flip in over, landing me crouching on one knee, and him on his back as I released his arm, and ran my hand threw his hair. Damn, shits soft. I pulled the roots, and heard him moan in pleasure then, since moaning hurt him, moaning from pain.

I laughed and stood.

"So.. Yeah.. I won't fuck with you anymore." He said after he cleared his throat and stood.

He looked down at me, and raw his fingers along my jaw line, sending my body chills.

"You are so fucking beautiful..." He whispered, as if he didn't want me to hear.

I felt my cheeks heat, something that never happened.

Fuck! What is the guy doing to me?

He leaned his face down, and set his

Cold-ish/warm-ish lips on my warm neck, and slid them forward up to my ear the back down to the original spot.

Holy shit.

He kissed my neck once, then pulled to whisper in my ear.

"You have a race, love." He said.

I blinked. Once. Twice.

"Oh. Yeah. Bye." I said as I swung my legs into my car, started the car , switched the gear and speeded out of the parking lot.

I drove home, cuz the race wasn't until 8.

I drank a Red Bull and a Monster, just cuz I like the taste.

I never need help to win.

8 rolled around, and I had reapplied my makeup and combed through my hair.

I got in my car and drive to Nethercharge.

Nethercharge is the racing route, and you have to be a pretty decent racer to know where this place is even located.

I pulled into the starting center, where everyone hangs before they race.

All there is is sluts.

Girls in half clothes, 3/4 no clothes and no clothes.

I shuddered.

Strickly Dickly, no Lickey Lickey.

I drove up to my regular spot and waited. I saw Rob's familiar head and shot out my car, ran to him and jumped up, hugging him. Bear style.

He caught me in his strong arms, and he hugged me tight.

I love this guy.

He released me, and I walked back to my car.

"So where's Jimmy Boy?" I asked in a cool voice, as I made sure my NoS levels were good.

Before you have a bitch fit, it's not cheating. Every racer is supplied with PLENTY of NoS.

Rob nods his head in the direction if an old guy.

Holy. Living. Fuck.

I gasped.

I gripped the steering wheel, white knuckle hard.

Rob asked me, "River? What's the deal?' He asked as I stepped out of the car, I had on the same outfit as this morning.

"Nothing, I just need to fix a problem." I said as I walked towards Jim.

"Why the fuck are you here? Hmm?!" I yelled at Jim.

He reached out to touch my shoulder, and I grabbed his hand, twisted it under, and pushed up, and he let out a small scream.

"Don't fucking touch me. Let's just get this fucking race over with." I said as I swept my foot, kicking both his legs, sending him to the ground.

I walked back to my car, and pulled up to the start line. Jim did the same.

The hoe in the well, cloth, went to the middle lane, and raised the flag,

Rev. Rev.

(Or VROOM VROOM. A/N)

She waved the flag from side to side.

Get your gears ready.

She, what seem liked in slow motion, brought the flag down, starting the race. I let Jim ahead of me a bit.

The race went through a quarter mile, ad when we got to the 2nd part, Jim turned his NoS on. No, no, no, young loser.

His NoS ran out waaaaaaay before the finish, and in an attempt, he switched gears.

Hah.

I switched gears, and said what the fuck, let's do a trick.

You know in Fast Six when Dom and Leddie were racing a Dom drove backwards?

That's what I did.

I drove backwards next to Jim, then did a full reverse, and flipped the NoS and re switched gears, and flew past the finish.

And left Jim in the dust.

I drifted into an empty space as the spectators roared. I got out my car and waved.

Jim walked over to me, shaking his head.

He handed me the pink slip, and walked away.

Take that, that's what the fuck you get for starting my mom's addiction.

I waved to everyone, hugged Rob and pulled out of Nethercharge.

I was going to Ameria Dalgueara's house.

She has two kids, and a job, but her husband won't let her have a car, he says he doesn't have any money for it.

Yeah, right.

I knocked, and Ameria came out and gave me 13 dollars, which was what we came to after she demanded she paid, and I demanded she didn't.

She did anyways.

I called Rob,ad told him the address in which to bring the car. I waited to make sure it got there.

When it did I got in my car and went home, threw all my shit on the floor, and feel into bed.

The world went dark.