CHAPTER 4 DEAD,DEAD,DEAD!!!

Len's POV

Well that was easy! I turned around and saw (Y/N)'s friends terrified (friends:Miku,Rin,Neru,Luka,Meiko,Dell,Rinto,Lenka,Etc.) 'Why are they here!?!' I wondered 'But oh well i'll have some fun!' "L-len! W-what are y-you d-doing!?!" Rin asked "Funny I was gonna ask the same question." I smirked "L-LEN Y-YOUR NOT LIKE THIS!!!" Luka said "What if I am?" I said they were horrified by me then something popped in my mind 'NOW'S YOUR CHANCE TO KILL THEM SO THEY WON'T INTERFIR YOU AND (Y/N)' I smiled "B-bro, whats with the smile?" Rinto asked then I threw a knife at his head. They all screamed and tried to run away but I shouted "YOU CAN'T GO AWAY BECAUSE I PUT TRAPS IN THE WOODS" They all stopped and hid in the tree house. How dumb are they? I went to the tree house and killed them one by one but Rin escaped! I have to find her before she tells (Y/N) about everything!

Rin's POV

No this is not Len!!! As I run away from him. I'm lost don't know where to go? I kept running then I got out from the woods! I have to find (Y/N) and tell her everything! I saw her by the street walking I ran up to her. "(Y-Y/N)!!!" She turned around and I hugged her. I told her everything.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

GUYS!!!
Len:*ignores*
Me:Len!!! Listen!!!
Len:*ignores*
Me:LEN LISTEN TO ME OR I'LL BAN YOU FROM EATING BANANAS FOR 1 YEAR!!!
Len:Fine! What is it!?!
Me:Your......a banana dude!!!
Len:._.

Bye~^-^