Chapter 1

"Simon- who the fuck is this?" I screamed to the top of my lungs pointing to the half-naked bitch whose body is tied to my boyfriend's. "What the fuck are you two doing?" I asked louder- this time tears spilling from the brim of my eyes.

My vision got blurry as anger governed every inch of my being. My head felt like a volcano ready to blow- hot. Extremely hot. I continued to stare intently at the boy who I loved and thought loved my back.

How could have I been so stupid? All the late night calls from 'work', the disappearances- fuck. I should have known all along. Why haven't I?

Blinded by love. The thought made my skin crawl. This bastard doesn't deserve me.

Rage took over as I was still awaiting an answer. "TELL WHO THE HELL THIS FILTHY BITCH IS?!" I said pointing to the half-naked girl.

I couldn't take it anymore as the anger masking all the hurt started to fade out. It was like morphine. The anger only numbed down the hurt, because without it, the pain would be unbearably strong.

I ran out of my flat, heart-broken and my question still left unanswered.

How could I have been so naive, so gullible, so pathetic? I should have known.

I should have known.

I should have known!

I fucking should have known.

If I had, maybe I wouldn't have had given my heart entirely. Maybe I would not have to bee crying as I witness it breaking- tiny shards pricking me.

Simon has cheated on me and I did not even know. I wonder for how long? Why has he done this? Was I not good enough?

No, I wasn't. And I will never be. I will forever be this broken girl who's watched her father die in front of her eyes. I will forever be needy. I will forever be fragile and of burden to my heart's bearer.

I laughed bitterly.

I didn't even have the slightest idea where my feet are taking me. I could get hit by a bus for all I care. Let it.

I flinched as I was surprised by the sound of thunder rumbling. I have always feared the sound, but right now, I am nothing, thus, I am without fear. There is nothing left.

I'm not just crying because of Simon. I'm crying because I am left without anyone. My mother is away, my sisters- a wreck and my father dead. I sobbed even harder collecting the memories of being alone once again- in my cold flat having to be reminded everyday of the man I thought I have loved have oh so easily cheated on my in my own bed.

I don't even know where I am or where I am heading. Everything is a blur as I am running full speed. The hurt my feet are experiencing is only little compared to my broken state.

I was still running as I bumped into him. His chest was hard and wet- maybe it was from the rain that started to pour as I was running. I felt cold but it aided the pain. It helped block it out a little, and I thanked the rain for that.

"Where are you going little kitten?" asked the husky voice. His chest vibrated as he spoke, reminding me that my face was still burried on his tough chest.

I'm glad someone's amused by my current situation.

I looked up setting my eyes on beautiful green ones, ringlets sticking to his face as they were wet. His smirking features were soon replaced with worry as his pools of green met mine. I could easily recognize the darkness and gloom in his eyes as they perfectly matched mine.

"I'm sorry" he managed to say as he walked past me.

My heart was racing- not from the running as a familiar churning of my stomach kicked in.

_

stop saying you thought it was Simon Cowell because it isn't and it annoys the fuck off of me

other than that, thanks for reading ily <3 x

UNEDITED

Please comment/vote and tell me what you liked, didn't like because it'll help me a lot.

PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS