I dialed his number and waited anxiously for him to answer. He picked on the third ring, letting me hear his breath taking voice.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Patrick.. It's Madi. I got your note and if it's not too late, I would love to go with you tonight..." I shyly said while kicking around dust on the floor. 

"Oh hey! I'm so glad you called! And no, it's not too late. So you really want to go? It would be fantastic if you would," he said, I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Yeah, I'm sure that I want to go. What time and what kind of clothes should I wear?" I asked, trying to hide my smile by biting on my lower lip.

"Would it be okay if I picked you up around six? And just dress kind of "fancy causal", you know?" he replied with a laugh. I missed his laugh, it's one of those that are contagious.

"Yeah, totally fine. Do you want me to text you my address?" I asked him, laughing along.

"Yes, that sounds like a plan. I have to go, but I'll see you in a couple of hours, okay? Have a lovely rest of the day at work," he said, sounding like he was happy.

"I will, thanks Patrick," I said while hanging up. I... I have a date. With Patrick. The guy I've been thinking about nonstop for a week. He left me going crazy and with no contact. I thought I wasn't ever going to see him again, but things took a turn for the better for once. That doesn't happen to me very often.

I want to look good tonight. I want to impress him. I want him to want me. I want him to think that I'm pretty, even if I don't feel it myself.

Maybe I can get off early and go and try to make myself halfway presentable.

"Tony! Can I get off early? I have some stuff to take care of at home!" I yelled from the counter. God, I hope he says yes.

"Sure! Have fun with that guy from earlier! Be safe!" Tony yelled back from his office. I guess all that over time paid off. I let my smile slip onto my face and walked out laughing, feeling good about myself for once.

Once I got home, I decided to put my iPod on the speakers throughout my apartment. I blasted some Mayday Parade and stripped of my clothing. I put on a casual dress; white lace on the top with a black skirt. I decided on some black flats, because there's no way in hell I can walk in heels. I looked half decent. I should probably fix my hair, try something different with it.

I put my hair into a top bun and made sure it was tight, so it made a perfect circle. I probably need to fix my make up a little nicer tonight too. I decided on putting on some natural, shimmery eye shadow, with a little liquid liner at the top and stick on the bottom. I put on some light pink blush on my cheeks and a little light pink lipstick.

I looked myself over. Not too bad, I guess. I don't know, I guess I feel somewhat okay with how I look. Hopefully Patrick doesn't think I look bad or something, because I actually put in some effort.

I checked the time and saw that I have about twenty minutes to spare. I guess I can just go sit and watch some TV or something.

I heard my bell ring, startling me and making me jump. I quickly got up and made sure I looked presentable, fixing a bit of my make up. Slowly, I opened the door to reveal Patrick, looking stunning as usual. He's wearing a dress shirt with a vest and his signature bow tie, which I might add looks adorable.

"You look... gorgeous, Madi. Are you ready?" Patrick asked with a giant ass smile. Seriously, is he even kidding.

I grinned back, biting my lower lip to keep from looking like a complete idiot.

"Yeah, I'm ready," I said while walking out and locking my door. Patrick put his hand on the small of my back, leading us out of the building, and too his expensive looking car. I'm not good with cars, but his was black and sleek looking. If his car would be described, it would be sexy.

He opened the door for me with a smile, waiting till I was in all the way to softly shut the door. Inside the car was even better. It smelled like flowers and was sparkling clean. He came around and got in, starting it up.

"So where are we going?" I asked while playing with my hands on my lap. From what I've seen about him so far, Patrick has quite a bit of money. It's kind of intimidating, I guess.

"We're going to go to my friend Joe's house. Everyone is in New York on business and we're having a get together at his house. It'll be fun," he answered while putting on some heat, instantly making the car warmer. I looked over at him, watching his facial features. He had a soft smile playing along his lips, making his eyes light up. 

"Do you want me to turn on some music? It's about a twenty minute drive from here," he said while reaching across me and opening the glove box. He pulled out an old iPod classic, and plugged it into his car speakers. He put it on shuffle and Green Day started playing, softly in the background of our conversation.

When we got to Joe's house, it took me a minute to adjust. His house was fucking huge. I don't think I've ever seen a bigger house before. Seriously, how does he come up with money for this shit.

"His house is huge... holy shit..." I said while undoing my seat belt, and flattening out my dress. Patrick came around to open my door, then waited till I got out to put his hand on the small of my back again. He led us to the front door, and knocked politely. 

"Intimidating... right? I know, it's so big. We all have money to spend, and he decided to spend his on a huge ass house," he said with a chuckle, looking down at me. Who I'm guessing is Joe, answered the door and said a little to excitingly "Patrick! Patrick's lady friend! Welcome!" 

"Hey Joe! This is Madi, and Madi, this is Joe!" Patrick said while leading us past Joe and to what looked like his kitchen. In the kitchen, there were two other guys and each one with what I assumed were their girlfriends or wife. Some of these people look so fucking familiar that it's killing me...

 "Pete, Andy, Meagan, Sarah, this is Madi," Patrick said with a grin, lightly putting his arm around my waist, leading me over to shake everyones hands. Meagan is so gorgeous, she looks like a fucking model. There goes my self esteem, right out the window. 

I looked at  my feet for a second, letting Patrick do the talking. This is going to be a long night.