Chapter 4.1: Lucky or unlucky Concert?

this is dedicated for you!thanks for your support in my story.I am glad you like it!

this is just the part 1.I am sorry for another late update.Hope you like it!Don't forget to vote and comment!thank you!

Jess' pov

It is now the concert day of that playboy.If you wanna know how we rehearsed for the performance.It was a disaster for me.So many sweet actions to be made so that fans can feel the chemistry.I don't want to do those things that's why I don't know what to do.

My make up artist is now fixing my make up.how do I look like?I'm wearing a black fitted dress whose length is below the knee paired with a red killer heels and a jewelry given by that playboy.I look perfect.But will this performance will become perfect?Why do I care?

Adrian's pov

Everyone say I look handsome in this suit.Yeah,I really look like.But I'm nervous.Everytime we rehearse Jess is giving me a hard time.I don't know what will she do later?She's avoiding me.Do you know that ai saw her in the bar?I just neglected her.As if it was I didn't saw her.For a playboy like me,I should not focus to just one girl that's why I did not stick on her.

"She's here."

And then a beautiful and sexy lady came out from a dressing room and walked elegantly to me.I was shocked.It was Jess.I don't know how to react.

"You look beautiful" I said.And then,

"Alright guys,ready,go to the backstage"

We went there and I can feel the tension.It will now start.

3rd person's pov

Everyone has different emotions right now.Fans are excited.The managers are nervous.And Adrian and Jessica don't know what to do.

"Everyone,welcome to this event.Before everything else.We just wanted to clarify some things to all of you.The rumors is not true.The both teen idols were not dating instead they will be partners for a new project.We hope that you support them.Then suddenly,a guitar started to strum,which made everyone shocked.Even Jess.And then the place where Jess and Adrian was sitting is now different and transformed.It became there grand entrance where it is like an engine moving towards the center stage.It looks romantic and everyone will surely like it.

Jess' pov

I shocked.Who planned this?

Adrian is now looking straightly in my eyes,

Oh, her eyes, her eyes make the stars look like they're not shinin'Her hair, her hair falls perfectly without her tryin'She's so beautifulAnd I tell her everyday

It seems like he is serious.Yeah,he is serious.I can feel the song even though I don't want to feel it.He is hypnotizing me by his eyes,his voice,everything.And I hate it!

Yeah, I know, I know when I compliment her, she won't believe meAnd it's so, it's so sad to think that she don't see what I seeBut every time she asks me do I look okay?I say

Yes. i look confident with the way I look.But i really can't deny that sometimes I hav mannerism that makes everyone feel thst I am not comfortable on how i look.That's why,he keep telling me, "Dont' worry,just stay still,because you are perfectly stunning."I can't deny that i am blushing everytime he says that phrases.It sound like a song in my ears.