I Lived

"Willie, Hon, get up. Willie. Will? Willie Aguilar. Do not make me. Willie. Willie. William Hudson Aguilar, wake your ass up!" Willie woke up to a massive slap by Savanna. This happened at least once every week. When Willie refused to wake up, Savanna would slap him awake.

"Okay, okay. I'm up!" Willie protested, raising his hands in surrender. Savanna stood there in only her undergarments which stood to say that she probably was in middle or just finished having sex with Jeremiah. It was a sight that, unfortunately, Willie was used to.

No normal person would say that they were use to the thought and sounds of their best friends having sex, but in this flat, this was normal. Jeremiah and Savanna were like bunnies, honestly. It gave Willie a headache, but what can you do? It's not like he was going to stop them.

"You have forty-five minutes, so hurry!" Savanna yelled, before closing the door, knowing that that would infuriate Willie. Willie needed at least an hour to get ready. Especially for today. His internship starts today and he needed to look perfect. After all, a hairstylist must set the example that their profession qualifies them to do.

Willie jumped off his bed and raced for the bathroom. The one thing that sucked about the small flat was that there was only one bathroom and that meant that he had to get there before anyone else. Unfortunately for him, the happy couple was already occupying the bathroom. They were in the shower. Together.

Willie shivered at the thought. That always creeped him out. Taking showers with someone. Pushing that thought aside, he walked in, announcing, "Guys! I'm doing my hair, please hold in your moans for the time being!" The couple groaned but complied.

It took Willie a full-fledged half hour, but he finally got his hair right. It was difficult to do your hair when you kept on seeing naked bodies. He really should just shave his head, honestly. Willie raced to his room and quickly pulled on a pair of skinny jeans and a white tee and blazer and sped off to the door, "I'm gone, hoes!"

❌ ❌ ❌

Willie had gotten to the building just in time. He ran up to the front desk and told the lady his name. He, then, walked into a big conference room where there were a lot of people. Top-notch stylists, in Willie's opinion. Being that there was only one seat left, he aimed to sit there. Next to him sat a beautiful mocha skinned woman. She had dark brunette curls and she looked absolutely perfect. She looked very familiar to him.

The woman cleared her throat when she noticed the raven haired boy staring at her. Willie snapped out of his void and apologized, "I'm sorry. It's just that you look very familiar."

"Oh, well I'm Melanie Miranda. Youtuber in the making and future professional singer." Melanie introduced herself and stuck her hand out for Willie to shake.

"I'm Willie Aguilar. Hairdresser in the making and professional Home With You fanboy." Willie chuckled, shaking the girls hands.

"Oh, I've never really seen a Home With You male fan. Unless they're gay." Melanie commented.

"I am gay." Willie laughed.

"Oh, sorry. You just don't really look like a gay guy." Melanie apologized.

"It's alright. Most people make the same assumption. It's fine. I'm kind of proud that I look like a straight man." Willie said.

Melanie giggled and patted his shoulder and said, "Alrighty then."

Just then the door to the conference room opened and in piled about five people. The curly headed woman introduced, "Hello future hairstylists in the making! I'm Nevaeh Rosas, the head executive of this facility. So, to start everything off, hats off to you for making it this far. Now, we are going to assign you your clients. These are your files with all information you could ever need. Some of you will only have one client and some could have as much as five people depending on whether you get a band or not."

A petite brunette started passing out the files and when Willie started to open his file a booming "NO!" sounded. Willie jumped in his seat and looked up at Mrs. Rosas.

"Do not open your files until you see your client. Your clients are here today. You aren't doing their hair right now. Today is just a meeting, finding out what they suggest to do with their hair and what they'd like. When you meet your client, then you can open it." Nevaeh ordered.

"Now, Bella, take all the guys and find their rooms and Austin, take the girls to their rooms." Nevaeh told her colleagues.

A Latin girl called for the men to follow her and so Willie got up and followed her. When she got to room three, she called out, "Wally Aguilar?"

"It's Willie." Willie corrected her.

"Whatever, your client is in there. Good luck." Bella explained and walked off with the rest of the guys.

Willie took a deep breath and opened the door. He saw four heads, so that meant he was working with a band. One female head and three male heads. One of the guys had long stringy curled hair and he knew that hair from anywhere. That was Sawyer Marroquin.

"Oh, hello love, you must be the new hairdresser." The girl spoke. It wasn't just a girl however. That was Briella Mendez.

Then the blonde turned around and he saw Chase Estrada, but found himself feeling light headed the minute that Noah Romero turned around. He wasn't just the hairdresser for any celebrity. He was the hairdresser for Home With You and more specifically, Noah Romero.

Then Willie fainted.

"Well, he's definitely a fan." Chase laughed. Noah smiled and said, "Yeah, he is." Then the two helped Briella and Sawyer pick the lad up off the floor.