"Yep..." popping the 'p' "we're really sorry, here let me help with that." Liam grabbed the nearby dustpan and bent down." She just stood there stunned and in a confused daze. It was freaking me out.

"Love you okay?" I said waving my hand across her face. She shook her head out of the world she left to for a moment and rubbed her hand and peered down to Liam cleaning.

"Oh no it's okay, sorry about that let me please." She said WHERE THE HELL ARE THE SCREAMS!?

"It's okay I've got it." Liam added coming up off his knees and heading to the bin. She turned back and gave a smile and poured the same amount of eggs and 1BACON, WHO DOES THAT 1 BACON THAT'S CRAZY! Wow I sound like Niall.

She turned back to us. "Hungry? There's eggs and bacon." And walked past us and headed over to the couch and flipped on the TV. We all looked at each other clearly waiting for what I've been. Niall laughed and said

"One piece of bacon. Who does that?" We gave a small chuckle and grabbed a plate. We sat at the kitchen island admiring here and whispering our curiosity out to each other.

We were all done but the unexpected happened. "You know instead of gossiping like girls over there and staring at me, you could come over here and talk to me." She said and gave the cutest little giggle.

We all glared at each other not knowing she could hear or even see us behind her. The lads and I made our way to the couches.

And we let the questioning begin.

Harry

"Wait if you know who we were why didn't you fangirl like the others would have, wait no one knows we're her you're not going to tell anyone-,"

"Whoa whoa slow down." She said after cutting us off. "I was given rule not to tell what happens in the house. The land lady told me you guys we're important but she left out that the room mates were freaking One Direction."

"So you're a fan?" Louis added.

"No, I well mean yeah, well who isn't? My favorite song is 'Kiss You' its catchy."

"Hold on if you're a fan and know who we are, why so calm most girls would scream when they saw us." Louis said

"I was but you scared me white. I was about to freak out when I saw you guys. I froze at the thought you might have saw my little pick." Her cheeks flushed red.

"What?" Niall said laughing in the end "Little pick?"

"Ugh" she said pushing her head into her lap. She was sitting cris crossed and just put her head in her lap, the sight quite amusing. She rose up and had her eyes shut. "I had a wedgie and well yeah..."

We looked at each other, trying to hold in a laugh but it ended up bursting out. "It's okay love we don't mind and thank you for being so calm." I said between fits of laughter

"You're welcome," She was beautiful, sexy at most.

"So what brings you here?" Niall said changing the topic.

"Oh I'm a cheer coach and manager for the state cheer team." She said with pep, sitting straight which made her chest pop out.

"A cheerleader, cool um is it- are you...um never mind." Liam stuttered out.

"It's okay I'm okay with any question as long as I get to ask you any question." We nodded and looked at Liam to finish his ramble.

"Are you really flexible?" He said, we looked wide eyed at her. "It's okay it's a stupid que-,"

"I like to think so, so yeah." She answered nonchalantly. We were a bit stunned by the answer.

"Can you hold your leg behind your back like I always see in pictures..." We looked at Niall questioningly. "No-not that I look up them bu-but um."

"Yeah want me to show you?" we all nodded and she got up. She stood in front of the TV and stretched quickly.

"Sexy little thing isn't she?" I looked next to me to see Zayn had whispered the words in my ear. We both shared mischievous grins and looked back to her.

She took a deep breath and reached back for her right leg. She brought her foot all the way to the back of her head. "It's called a scorpion by the way." She said looking at Niall.

"What was her name again?" Zayn yet again whispered in my ear.

"Oh it's-," Wait what was her name. "I haven't got a clue."

"Love?"

"Yes" she said sitting back down on the open space next to Liam cross legged again.

"Not being rude but what was your name again?" I said

"Oh it's Alexis. Alexis Brooks." she smiled.

"Very beautiful name, Alexis" I flirted making her blush.

"Oo can you do a back flip?" Niall said clearly amused she was a cheerleader.

"Yeah I'd show you, if you want to come out side really quick." Niall nodded and she jumped up and grabbed his hand leading him out to the spacious backyard. Liam, Louis, Zayn and I stayed in. Talking about how her bum was showing when she bent down to touch her toes.

"Uh I've got to call Eleanor..." Louis stammered away.

"Yeah Danielle's probably waiting." Liam ran off.

Zayn and I laughed at their nervousness. "She's hot!" Zayn let slip out of his mouth looking over at Alexis and Niall laughing.

"Hey!" I said playfully hitting him in the shoulder.

"What? It's not like you weren't thinking it." Zayn added keeping his eyes on her.

"What about Perrie?" That brought Zayn back to my gaze. He wore a frown. "What, what happened?" I said following his eyes, he got up and walked to the kitchen as I followed behind him. He leaned over the island and swallowed a glass of water.

"She broke up with me."

"What why what happened to you two." I was shocked they looked like they were doing well.

"She can't take our schedules and only being able to be with each other for an hour at a time. It just wasn't working." Zayn said still not meeting my gaze.

"When did this happen?"

"The day we got the week off. She was headed out on work and I wasn't, it was just too much."

"Sorry." I placed a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm over it. Hey! Look, look!" I turned my head seeing Niall running in with her on his back. Niall with the biggest grin ever and Alexis laughing as they run in. Niall ran right passed us while Zayn and I peeked over down the hall. Niall had let her down and she took his hand like before. Niall turned to us and gave us a winning thumb up. And there he was, being pulled into his room and shut the door. Me and Zayn looked at each other and let out air that somehow we were holding in.

"Huh!" Zayn said with a confused expression.

"I know right." Right there and then I knew it was going to be one crazy trip.