Chapter 7: Meeting the Bieber crew.

Jules' point of view:

Awkward was the only thought running through my mind ... but then I remembered how to talk again and: "fine ... Bieber it is." I said in the most normal way I could.

"ok then now that we have everything settled let's go meet the crew they are dying to finally meet you!"

I giggled at his remark nodded my head in approval and got up from my ... mine and Justin's bed.

"where's Chaz?" I asked Justin on the way out of the room."Probably stuffing his face with food ... somewhere in the hotel ... we'll probably get a phone call later from the kitchen begging us to get him out of there ..."I threw my head back laughing loudly at Justin's answer.

He opened the door and once in the room he started introducing me to the people that were in there:

"Everybody this is Jules ... _ he said pointing at me _ and jules this is ..."But I stopped him in his mid-sentence:

"oh my God ... Ryan Good your road manager, Kenny Hamilton kenyyyyyy your bodyguard... Scooter! The one and only the man who started everything! Allison Kaye, general manager and also known as the woman that choses the one less lonely girl at every concert making it the best night of that girl's life! The Ryan Butler... Mama Jan and may I say she is doing an absolutely great job! _ I said patting Justin's back making him chuckle_ and ..." I gasped loudly throwing my hand over my mouth and whispered "your mum ... Pattie" everybody was looking at me in a weird way so I decided to justify my way of acting ... "you know I'm a belieber ... you guys are lucky I didn't attac you ... you're lucky he's even alive!" I said in a duh tone pointing at Justin and gaining a bunch of "true true"s and "you're right"s and that was when everybody in the room including me started laughing.For the rest of the day we just stayed at the hotel chatting and getting to know each other. The crew turned out to be really nice and sweet just as I was expecting and even better. Chaz came back with two plates full of food and a mouthful also and even though that didn't stop him from having dinner then lunch with us! The boy's a pig! I wonder how he is so skinny!I walked in the kitchen with an empty plate in my hand to find Pattie there. The crew rented out an entire floor for us. So we were in a room that is like a living/dining room and kitchenette for all of us. Pattie was drying her hands when she noticed me coming in:

"Hey sweetie! How are you liking it here with us?"

"I love it Pattie! Thank you so much for having me here you have no idea how much it means to me!"

"don't worry honey we are most happy to have you here!" she paused for a second, then took a deep breath and talked again:"you know? I havn't seen Justin so happy like this for so long .."

"really?"

"yeah, have you seen the smile on his face? It's like his lips are stuck like this! And his laugh ..."

"well im glad he's happy"

"Happy ... again"

"What do you mean?"

"ever since the brake up and even before Justin has been distant. He wouldn't talk to anyone he would just finish whatever work he has then go hang out with twist and his friends he would come home drunk sometimes and he was even smoking!"

"yeah I saw those pictures ..."

"but ever since you guys started talking the old Justin came back! He would be all happy and talkative and he would come give me hugs like old times and tell me he loves me ... well the talking was most of the time about you but ..."

"it still counts..."

"exactly and now he is even better"

"I'm glad I could help"I assured her smiling when Justin barged in on us

" so ... what are my two favorite ladies doing? Oh and jules would you like having a walk on the beach? I'm sure you'll love the view!" he asked with his beautiful smile on his face

"Nothing much and I would love to. Now c'mon LEGGO!" I sad mocking his weird own language and grabbing his hand. I waved Pattie goodbye and ran out the door with Justin behind me.

Justin's point of view:

We were walking on the beach the golden sand tickling our toes. I had my shoes in one hand and my left arm was around angels' waist keeping her close to me. She on the other side had her convers in her left hand, her right arm was around my waist and her head was laid easily on my chest. The sun warming her skin so that her cheeks turned a dark shade of pink and her eyes were sparkling with amazement. It was as if she had never seen anything like this before ... like a little kid that was watching toy story for the first time.

We got to a spot were a towel was already laid on the sand I sat down my legs parted slightly and as in one cue she understood what I meant and placed herself between my legs her back laying on my torso. This moment couldn't have been any better in any way everything was so peaceful ... the sound of waves crashing the sun drowning slowly in the blue ocean. I looked down at angel noticing her chest going up and down in a steady beat her plump lips slightly open and her eyes still wide open.

Without even thinking I opened my mouth and ...:"Thank you angel."

"Funny I could say the same thing ... what are you thanking me for?" she said turning around facing me with her beautiful and angelic face ... one of the reasons why I call her angel..."For coming her being with me I don't know where I would be without you ..."

"What do you mean?" she asked slightly confused ..."Let's not talk about that now ..."

"Well whatever it is I will always be right here with you and I should be the one thanking you for bringing me here ..."

"Don't mention it angel!"

She gave me a tight and gentle hug before yawning cutely ..."you tired?" I asked her and she answered with a node too lazy to talk. I got up carried her bridal style. "Let's go back cutie"

I looked down at her ... she was so fragile she was my angel my baby no one will ever touch her.