We Meet Again.!

"Ugh.! I feel like the beach.!"Destiny said throwing her beach bed on her bed,before flopping down.

"Maybe that's because you were just at the beach."Darmie said closing the hotel door behind him.Destiny ignored him and rolled over on her side.

"Hey,Jennifer.Where'd you get the locket from.?"She asked pointing to it.

"Oh..Someone gave it to me."

"Ooo.! Your lover.?"She asked smirking.She was talking about the little boy.After Rashun and I went back to our spot,Brandon came and hung out with us.He ended up sitting in my lap the whole time,giving Darmie and Rashun glares.

And Brandon's sister,Brittney.Oh she was sending me and Destiny glares for "stealing" her man.She even had a talk with me.

"Lookie here buck-a-roo.I dont know who you think you are coming to my beaches flaunting you goodies but ya needa stop.You see him."She asked pointing to Rashun."He's ma man,and if I see you flirting with him one more time,I can promise me,you'll regret ever doing it."I remembered her saying to me.My reply.?

"Little girl.! I dont know who you freaking think your talking to like that,but you better watch it. I dont care if you freaking 6 years old.I can promise you that if you ever try to do anything to me,you will,end up sleeping with the sharks."And with that said.I walked away from her.

Did she stop their.? Oh no.!! She just had to go mess with Destiny.

"You needa stop flirting and throwing yourself to my man."She said pointing to Darmie."He dont want you.! Sweetie.He wants me.! You dont have a figure,you dont look like an hourglass.According to my older brother,that's what guys like.A girl with a hourglass figure,not just straight up and down like you."She said moving her hands in the air showing Destiny her body."They want someone like me.Who's sexy and smoking hot."She said rubbing her hands along her baby fat,Destiny told me.

Destiny's reply.? This one's my favorite.

"Look here you freaking 2 foot munchkin.! I dont know who your freaking think your talking to,but you better shut the freak up.! Least I got a figure,you sorry butt has nothing but freaking baby fat.!That."Destiny said pinching at Brittney's baby fat,"Is what guys hate.Guy's like my body along with my friends body.Heck,they love her body.So I think you should shut you pie whole before I shut it for you or before you wake up in the woods surrounded b hungry wolves."And with that said,Destiny walked away and sat next to me.For the rest of the day,she sent the little girl death glares.

You'd think that the little girl stopped their,but did she.? Not a chance. She moved on to Daramie.What she told him.?

"Daramieee.! There being mean to me.They hreatend me.!"She said crying.Daramie just looked at the little girl like she had the plague before backing away from her.

"And."I remember him asking.

The little girl glared.

"And.!! And I want you to beat them up.!!"The Brittney shouted throwing her fist in the air.

"I dont hit girls.Especially hot one's."Daramie said looking over at me and licking his lips.

That,just made Brittney even more ticked off."That's just stupid.!! A girl cant hit a guy but a guy cant hit a girl.!! And she is not hot.!! She looks and acts like a witch.!! Im hotter than the both of them.!!"She shouted.

This is wear Rashun came on."Yo Brittney.Calm the flip down. You have no right to talk about these girls like you are.Their our friends and you needa just go and freaking chill.And dont you dare call Jennifer a witch,your the one acting like a freaking,cold hearted witch right now.So run along to your mommy and daddy and leave us alone,because we may not be able to hit a girl,but they sure can."Rashun said indicating to me and Destiny.

I smiled.He was standing up for me.

Brittney smirked and crossed her arms across her chest."I'd like to see them lay a hand on me."She said.Destiny and I exchanged looks before shrugging and walking up to the little girl.We crouched down to her level.

"Brittney.I hope you learn your lesson after this.Not everyone is gonna fall fot that little good girl act,and when they realize it's an act,their gonna slap the crap out of you.Just like we're about to do."I said giving her a fake look of hurt.

"Huh.?You didnt slap me."I remember her saying.

"Not yet we didnt."Destiny said smiling before retrieving her hand and bringing it back.When Destiny's hand meet with Brittney's cheek,I even cringed.The smack was loud and echoed a little.Britteny's face turned to my side,and when she turned it back,it was my turn.I retrieved my hand and swung it,my palm meeting her cheek.It stung my hand like crap,so it must have hurt Brittney.

She had to red hand prints on her cheek and her eyes were pouring out tears.

Did we feel bad afterwards.? Psh.! Not a chance.! We felt awesome.

"We hope you learned your lesson."Rashun said pulling me and Destiny away from Brittney.

"So,next time when you go around messing with teenager's."Darmie started.

"Remember us.Remember that slap,and remember those stings you got.'Cuz when you get older,those slaps will surely turn into punches."I finished off.She glared up at me,her lip trembling.

"I hate you."She told me.

"Good.I hope you do."I replied back to her.

I looked down at my palms.They were still red,and had a slight sting to them,I imagine Brittney's face is still red and stinging.Destiny did put all we had into that slap.

"Jennifer.What are you gonna cook us for dinner.?"Darmie asked hoping onto the bed.I put my hand on my hip and shifted my weight to one foot.

"I cooked breakfast.Im not cooking dinner too."

"Let's go out to dinner."Rashun suggested.

"Im up for it."Destiny shouted.

"Same here."Darmie said.

"As long as I dont have to cook."I said walking out the room and to the bathroom.

When I walked out the bathroom,Rashun was just getting off the phone.

"We're something fancy."He said.I nodded and walked to my bag pulling out a light pink jacquard tulip dress,and some silver heels,that looked similar to boots.I grabbed my curling iron,and walked in the bathroom.I turned on the water in the shower and stepped in.I put a shower cover on my head,so my hair wouldnt get wet.After I washed my body down,I stepped out and got dressed.I applied a little bit of make up at began to put lose curls in my hair.

"You look so pretty."Destiny gushed once I walked out the bathroom.

"Thanks."I said smiling.

"Let's go people."Rashun said.

"Yeah.Im hungry."Darmie said.We walked to the car and Rashun began driving.We ended up back at the beach,but by a restaurant called "Dinner by the Beach."