Chapter 15

Jana POV.

I have to go to school today ughh fuck me. Anyway if I want to pursue my dream this is what I have to do. I still haven't told my dad that I'm pregnant. Chris has been very supportive with everything he doesn't want me to go to school today but I hate missing school.

"Do you really have to go I can be your private teacher."Chris say while biting his lip and messing with my button on my shirt.

I smile.

"I would love that but sadly I have class and I'm pregnant."I put my purse in the car.

"I can make twins."I laugh.

"Boy gone."I smile and peck his lips.

"I am the luckiest women in the world."He smiles.

"I think its the other way around."He pecks my lips.

"Drive safe."He smacks my butt as I get in my car.

"I love you."He closes the door.

"I love you more."He goes to his car.

Chris POV.

I really didn't want Jana going to school because she's pregnant you know but she's a go getter.

"Wassop Chris."One of my coworkers greets me.

"Uh Wassop."I walk to my office with him following.

"Sir?"He closes the door.

"Yes?"I start filing the paper work.

"Are you ok you been out for a while?"He ask as I cock my brow.

"Uh can you bring mijo in please."I ask as he nod and go get mijo.

"Wassop stranger."Mijo comes in.

"Man life."I sigh. I haven't really been talking to people about Jana's pregnancy.

"What's wrong?"I rub my hands on my face.

"Nothing."I continue to file papers.

"Chris me and you known each other since diapers I know when something is wrong."He say.

"Jana's pregnant."I say.

"Awwww shit congratulations imma have a godson or daughter."He jumps excitedly.

"It ain't mine."His whole facial expression change.

"What the fuck you mean?"He sits down.

"Ughh she didn't cheat her crazy ass ex had drugged her and impregnated her don't worry she's fine ole dude in jail."He sighs.

"You ok?"I tear up a little bit.

"I know they say real men don't cry but the thought of her having his baby fucking me up mentally."I cry.

"Whoever came up with that "real men don't cry shit" Cuz real me always cry."He say as I put my head down and cry harder.

"I just can't take it and I don't want to talk to Jana about it because she already doesn't want the baby and I don't wanna stress her out."I sniff.

"Look just talk to her about it and is this yo first love or something I ain't never see you cry over no female."He pats my back.

"Yeah she my everything."I smile.m

"Look what time is it?"I look at my watch.

"5."Damn time goes by fast.

"Look go pick up ya girl and imma finish filing talk to ya girl."He say.

"Thanks."I dap him up and leave the office.

Jana outfit in the m/m

Sorry that I haven't updated school kicking my ass.