derp con

Written by Juliette (Ladyinlavender-)

5SOS DERPCON

What is Derp Con?

Derpcon is a convention that brought fans from all over the world to Los Angeles, USA to join together and have a fun time with the boys of 5sos.

They flew people from Canada, USA, Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Norway, Denmark, UK, Ireland, France, Spain, Portugal, Sweden, Finland, Holland, Germany, Belgium, Poland, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, South Africa, India, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Philippines, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Japan. From each country listed they chose one person and a person of their choice to fly over to join them.

When was Derp Con?

The Derp Con competition started on the 28th of August 2014, and ended on the 15/16th of November 2014. The event was held on the 16th of November.

Why was Derp Con created?

The boys wanted to do a special thing for their fans (the 5sosfam) so they thought of bringing them all together and 'band' with them.

What did winners of the competition get?

The winners of the competition got to hang out with each other, hit up 5SOS' biggest headlining show yet, and participate in a whole lot of general "banding".

Was there dress ups?

Fans all over the world came to the convection dressed up in a costume and shared their happiness along with 5sos.

Were there performances?

Indeed, there was an acoustic performance on the day of Derp Con. Also, the winners were given the opportunity to hit up one of 5sos' biggest headline shows too!

GOT ANYTHING YOU WANT TO ADD? Please comment below with any suggestions you may have