Chap.2

---Katie---
When I woke up I was laying on the infirmary step while Travis and Conner were messing around by the Aphrodite cabin. "Come on Katie come help." Travis yelled, I shook my head and they went right back to pranking. I stood up and walks in the infirmary seeing Kelly laying there staring at the ceiling. "Kelly are you okay?" I asked, she looked at me tears in her eyes. "No I'm not okay...I thought that if I went int the forest I could get hurt enough to stop the quest." The tears started falling down her face "I'm sorry." Was all she said after that. I sat down next to her and said "Kelly nobody blames you for this in fact I blame myself for this." Looking shocked she turned to me "Why would it be your fault how can any of this be anyone's fault except mine!" "Because I knew about your future kinda I knew what was going to happen to you and I didn't tell anyone." I looked down with tears in my eyes.
---few hours later---
"Hey Katie you need to come down to the lake with me and Conner." Travis said with his cute smile. "Travis you know I don't like the water and I have to work in the fields before the quest." I said turning towards my cabin. "Fine I quests I'll just have to...force you to come!" As he picked me up and ran me to my cabin. "Travis put me down now!" "Sorry Kit-Kat you work to hard and need a break especially before this quest!" He said has he put me down at my cabin door. "Now go in and get your swimsuit on so we can go to the lake." "And if I don't come out?" I asked smirking "I'll just have to come in and get you then." He said, I kissed him and ran into my cabin locking the door "Sorry Trav not in the mood for swimming right now!" I yelled through the door. It was silent for a few moments when I heard movement in the back "I forgot the back door!" I thought I quickly ran to the back and standing there was Travis. I backed up slowly and he walked to me just a little faster each step. "Travis stay away from me!" A smile creeping on my face each step. "Come on Kit-Kat you have to come to the lake with me and Conner." "I told you I have to get work done in the field and I'm not in the mood to swim." I was up against the door with Travis right in front of me. "Do it for me Kit-Kat please." He said with his puppy dog "No." I said firmly and crossed my arms. Travis looked at me for a while and then he kissed me. It was a short kiss then it turned into a full out make out session. We were probably there for 15min when there was a nock on the door "Katie are you in there why is the door locked?" It was Miranda! I panicked remembering the rule saying no boy and girl camper from different cabins can be in a cabin together alone! I looked at Travis for help and he looked just as panicked as I felt."Miranda just give me a minute I'll open it in just a sec!" I yelled to the door,"Get out!" I whispered yelled at Travis. He nodded and ran out the back. I ran to the bathroom to fix my self before unlocking the door to let Miranda in.

Ohh my gods you guys I'm so sorry for the long delay! I been SUPER busy with school and making the B-Ball team. I promise to try to upload/update as soon as possible!