She Seduced Me!!

Jake ran down the alley. He neared a fence and jumped. He climbed and jumped down when he reached the top. He neared a dumpster. He passed it, knowing that it would be full and disgusting and it would be hard for him to get a shower. Jake burst out onto the street and cut across it quickly. He neared the hideout, but passed it in case someone was watching. Jake jumped on a bike that was laying up against a wall and pedaled for his life towards another alley and another street. Suddenly he heard shouts behind him. Jake didn't turn until he understood what they were saying.

"Here we come! Here we go! Awesome show, now let's have some fun!"

"Here I am! Here I go! Catch up! You're really slow!" Jake yelled in response. Jake hopped off the bike and hugged the parcel closely to his chest. Jake jumped onto a nearby fire escape ladder on the side of an apartment complex and quickly climbed up. He had lost most of the police. Jake breathed heavily once at the top. He heaved himself up to the roof. Jake almost tripped but kept running forward. The next buliding was a few feet ahead. Jake kept running. He neared the edge. He jumped. He almost fell flat on his face in the landing, but managed to land without falling. Jake took a deep breath. He quickly found a doorway leading to steps. He slid down the handrail. He reached the elevator and pressed the ground floor button. The doors opened and there were two people inside. They smiled.

"The surprise, please," a feminine voice said sweetly.

"Shut up, Alexandra. I'll handle this," the male said.

"He's my ex-boyfriend!" Alexandra pouted.

"But I'M your current. Now, the surprise please," the male said.

"Let him give it to me, Alexander. Pleeaase," Alexandra begged, clinging onto Alexander's arm and jumping up and down a little.

"Baby, just please shut up. Give me the surprise!" Alexander said, getting angry.

Alexandra smiled seductively and put her arm around Alexander's waist, pulling him to her. She walked her fingers up him chest and to his face. She gently turned his face to hers and kissed him on the mouth. Alexander got into it, well ge just started, when Alexandra pulled away, smiling seductivly again.

"Now, if you want more, let him give it to me," Alexandra said sexily.

"Give it to her!" Alexander said like a wolf, hungry for more.

Jake handed the package disgustedly to Alexandra. She had said it would be the least he could do for her. But now he knew she was all caught up in some illegal stuff and he boyfriend was wanted. The reward was about $5,000 now, and quickly rising the more that things went 'missing'. Alexandra let her hand brush his. Jake quickly wiped off his hand. Alexander glared at Jake and grabbed the package from Alexandra.

"You can come into the elevator now," Alexander said cooly.

Jake nodded and stepped in.

"I'm surprised you picked the right surprise," Alexander said. "The others always came back with the wrong one."

"What happened to them?" Jake asked carefully.

"Oh, we just let them go with our word that if the police ever found out I, personally, would find and kill them," Alexander said.

Jake gulped. He decided not to be afaid of Alexander, though.

"What's in it for me?" Jake asked defiantly.

"Oh, just........me," Alexandra said dangerously, feeling Jake up and down.

"Any money?" Jake asked.

"About whatever money I'm wanted for."

"Great. Now, tell your girlfriend to freaking BACK OFF!" Jake said.