Chapter 1: Moving in

Hi, my name is Alyssa and I just moved into a new town filled with.. tricksters? I don't know what a trickster is but they mean trouble by the look on their faces. Anyway, the reason I moved into this trickster-filled town was because my parents died in a accident so I decided to move. The tricksters in this town were scary, its like living in the city full of robbers and whatnot..It sucks being a newcomer and there's already people causing trouble. "OOOooh~! WHy HEllO THeRe GORgOuEs~ wElComE To TOwN!~" a tall trickster ran over to me, looking at me with a creepy smile and really messy white hair. "U-um.. hi..? How come there's so many tricksters here?" the trickster did a demonic laugh "BEcAuSE..REasOns..!~" she giggled again and pulled me into my new home, well at least I thought it was. "YOu'LL BE HeRe WiTh ME!~ Oh AnD mY NaMe is Bianca~" Bianca smiled and took out some faygo from the fridge, she started to chug it into her mouth and tosses one over to me, expecting me to drink it. I hesitated for a while and picked it up, examining it closely and eventually drinked it. "Doesn't taste that bad.." I mutter, drinking until it was all gone. Bianca stared at me with a creepy look, smiling with some faygo drooling out of her mouth, it was pretty nasty but I didn't wanna judge her. "So where do I sleep?" I asked, yawning loudly. Bianca pointed to a room that was across from her "YOu'LL sLeEp tHeRe!" It looked kinda dark, the bedroom door had some handcuffs on the doorknob "Why there's handcuffs-" Bianca quickly took it away "OH nOtHinG~!" she giggled. I was confused but I'll let it slide, I walked into the room and set my stuff on the floor. The bed looked clean and neat, the closet had some empty boxes inside {Hm, wonder why she has boxes here} I wondered. I sat on the bed and took out my PJ's. I didn't notice Bianca secretly stalking me by the door, smiling and looked a bit drunk or something, I was undressing to put on my PJ's, Bianca quietly walked into the room and stood up on the bed staring at me. I sat there quietly, slightly blushing as Bianca puts her hand on my head, petting it softly "I'M nOt gOnNa hUrT yOu BaBe...~" I shudder in fright, as I put on my shirt and pants, I wait for her to leave so I can sleep. "GOoD nIgHt!~" she walks out of the room, I sigh in relief and laid down, drifting to sleep. Bianca walked into the bedroom and stood by the bed where I was sleeping, staring at me with her creepy smile and glowing white eyes. "YoUr mY bAbE aND nOboDy wIlL tAkE yOu aWaY fROm mE~" she whispered and jumped onto the bed and slept there until morning.

-The Next Day-

I was still asleep on my bed until I heard someone say my name "AAALLLyyyy!~" the voice called from behind me, I knew it was Bianca so I sat up and glanced at her smiling and flashed her white eyes at me. "GoOD mORniNG BAbE~!" I blush and brushed my hair away from my eyes and asked "Were you sleeping with me?" Bianca giggled and acted innocent "OH... NoT rEaLLY!~" I roll my eyes and stand up to go to the bathroom. Bianca was already there sitting on the toilet , smiling. "Bianca seriously, I need to shower." I said huffing, Bianca stood up and walked out of the bathroom and looked back at me "bE tHaT wAy~" she giggled and sat by the wall when I wasn't looking. I turned on the shower and closed the door, it opened a bit as Bianca watched me get into the shower, giggling softly and probably getting a nosebleed sooner or later. Anyway, I turned on the shower and turned the nozzle to hot, I just stood there thinking about things or whatever, I don't really mind the burning though. I shivered at the thought of Bianca coming into the shower, and had a bit of a nosebleed {Shit...} I wiped off the blood and continued to shower. After I put soap on myself, I threw water onto me and turned off the water, stepping out and wrapping a towel around my body. Bianca tackled me to the ground and pinned my arms down, she stared at my eyes, we both were quiet for a while until I spoke "W-what are you do-" Bianca shushed me with her finger, and kissed my neck and softly licked it, I struggled to get out of her grip but she didn't let me go, "S-stop it.." I mumbled, Bianca didn't stop and kissed my cheek next, whispering into my ear "Ssshhh..~" I continued to struggle and was stopped by a kiss on my lips, I blushed and just stared at Bianca "U-um.. I need to put some clothes on..." Bianca growled and lets my arms go, walking towards the living room and drinking more faygo as usual. I looked at her and shrugged {Eh, cant judge her for being a trickster} I went to my room and changed into some clean clothes, I kept thinking about Bianca, the trickster that I live with, who loves me, and practically stalks me. I dont know what to do now, but I'll give her a chance. For now.