Come Up and Text Me Sometime

On a lark, Sabrina decided to send a text message to Luis during her lunch hour.

Sabrina: Hi Luis. It's Sabrina. What's up? 

He didn't answer. 

Maybe he wasn't awake yet, she thought. She wouldn't take it against him if he was tired, or keeping weird hours with his job. It wouldn't be too much a loss for her if he didn't text back. 

No sooner than she put aside the smart phone eat her lunch that her phone buzzed again. 

Luis: Hey, Sabrina, how you doin? 

Sabrina: Nothing much. I'm on my lunch break. Did you just wake up?

Luis: Am making lunch b4 goin 2 work. Corned beef and rice 4 me. 

Sabrina: Your lunch sounds delicious. My Yaya made lunch 4 me. 

Luis: WTF you still have a yaya? LOLOLOL

Sabrina: Hoy my yaya is super loyal! Besides, it's cheaper to make lunch than buy it outside. LOL.

Luis: K got the point lulz.

But Sabrina was getting far off topic. There were a few questions that she still needed to bring up with him...

Sabrina: Did u check ur Facebook? 

Luis: Yeah thanks 4 adding me. Saw ur feed BTW. Haha u put up link 2 Ma'm Celeste's review of Strike Force 7 on your page

Sabrina: THANK YOU. Did you see the movie? I was so PISSED @ the ending! Philippine Sea my ass! 

Luis: "Philippine Sea" WTF. Wanna bet that next movie is going to open with the hero still in d Philippine Sea swimming 2 mnl?

Sabrina: Shit, I totally believe that they cut the original ending in half on purpose. 

She took a small bite of her lunch.

Sabrina: So, did you read my paper? 

Luis: Yes, I did. Ur right, BF is douchebag. Horny douchebag. 

Sabrina: See, I told you. Tell me where to send the cupcakes and the bakery can bring it to your workplace.

Luis: K. What bout my paper? 

Sabrina had to think closely about what she wanted to say. She didn't want to bring up the subject of his girl... 

Sabrina: I thought the movie quote was cute. Don't know why Celeste didn't like that. 

Luis: No, I get it. I was just lookin 4 sumthin 2 write

Sabrina: Big fan of (500) Days of Summer? 

Luis: Watchd it 2 get it in d mood. Best way 2 describ d whole situation 2 me. 

Sabrina: You probably sympathized with JGL, then. 

Luis: I know how he feels. 

Sabrina: What's she more like, then: Megan Fox or Zooey Deschanel?