risque business

AN: wrath is portrayed by chris brown. 

Tonight was a much unexpected omen, it was also a beautiful one.

My growing attachment that surpassed that of a crush to Wrath had soon took to new carnal desire. I was shaken from a melancholy and a wave of euphoria mixed with lust along with heavenly bliss impacted my emotions. Out of all my sexual encounters, sex in a forest was an endeavor I never knew I'd get to explore. The only tension that existed between Wrath and I, was sexual. Chemistry flowed as smooth as a river on a calm summer's day, a bond most likely had developed and of course just his looks alone were enticing. I even had days where I found myself staring at him endlessly. His well-defined facial features, his finely trimmed and sometimes a hint of scruff covering his jawline, his lips, his eyes and let's not forget those expressions. His eyes alone can probably weaken any woman's defenses followed with their knees.

Sex was indeed a subject I had been adamant about considering I've learned to be well reserved. Most of all, patient. From deep within my core, I can't lie I craved every inch of him to be buried within me. His soft succulent lips against my flesh would send my hormones into a frenzy and my passion ablaze. His soft brown eyes locked with mine as his body meshes and engulfs my slim frame.

God, I fucking wanted him bad. And I soon got my wish.

What started out as a normal relaxing day for us, turned into a swim session. Being an island girl, nature and I were one. Wrath even convinced me to strip down, half naked I might add to dip in the river.

Without any hesitation I proceeded to dive under and allowing the coolness of the water to swallow me. The sounds of the wild life around us happened to serve as a calming music, he watched me slowly come up for air before I decided to surprise him by grabbing his wrist to pull him underneath along with me. His look of shocked pleased me more than anything.

He quickly tackled me causing me to latch onto him, locking my legs around his lower half before letting go when resurface.

"So that's what we doing?!"

I cackled heartedly. I couldn't contain my fit of giggles.

"I'm sorry but your face is priceless! Ha!"

I moved my hair from my face to flash him a soft smile before letting what remained of my amusement.

My laughter at his awestruck demeanor had been ceased once he gripped my face to smirk down at me, I looked up to see him leaning down to lick the left side of my cheek. Intuition would tell me that I most definitely started something. He locked his long arms around me before his husky voice soon flowed into my ear, sending a chill up my spine.

"I'ma get yo ass Rob.."

And did he.

Without any hesitation his hand connected hard onto the exposed flesh of one of my ass cheeks, a familiar but pleasurable sting. I bit my bottom lip and he wasn't even done.

"That's for trying to drown my ass." He repeated his previous action by delivering a stronger slap to my other ass cheek. "And that's for laughing."

My ass cheeks along with my face grew hotter as my mouth hung ajar in a failed attempt to laugh, instead my vocal chords betrayed me like the rest of my body. A soft whimper escaped my lips and to hurriedly prevent a moan from following after, I bit down hard on my bottom lip. My nipples were as stiff as a body overcome with rigor mortis, harder than cement. I stood completely still while his eyes were now locked with mine.

"Don't...fucking do that..." My accent was laced with my arousal.

Real subtle Robyn.

It was ultimately clear that Wrath was getting just as aroused as I. I looked down at his growing bulge, rising in his Ralph Lauren boxers.