Almost sold

I'm sorry i will change plot little bit. Really just little bit ~ ♡
__________________♡__________________

Previously
"Oh well you know. I was traveling with my friends little bit. Like in holidays going to beach and that. In the way back i lost little bit. But i know that they will come and get me out from here. Here is slave shop. The shop where the women are selling like meat. Male shop is in shop next to this"she explaned while placing hand on cheek.
Why can she stay so calm??? I thought widening eyes.
_____________________________________

Mammon's POV

I was talking with Luce about girls things and jokes (A/N:lame right??cuz they did not have anything to say LOL) when the door opened.
"Wake up girls~. Customers are here to buy you~"said a lady that came into room.
They took me, Luce and few girls and forced us to wear maid clothes and halloween costumes.
"Why we have to wear this weird stuff??"one girl asked.
"Wear it. Or you will go to hell." Lady said.
They she locked us in cage with curtain on it and took us on flashy stage. The customers was 65% men, 25% women and 10% kids. As i thought it was auction.
"Luce where are you?? I don't wanna be slave"I wispered.
"Mammon i'm right next to you. It's okay my friends will save us so don't worry" Luce said
"Ladies and gentleman. Thank you for comming. Then let the show start." Lady said and uncovered everyones curtain.
"Let's begin with this girl. She will cook for you delicious meals, clean your house. She will do whatever you want"lady poited at brunet next to me. She was shivering and crying
Some people raised their hands. Afterward she was sold to some rich family. They put on her collar.
"Next we have this pretty lady"lady said and poited at Luce.
"Luce"i said and looked at her. She was looking at door like she was waiting someone will come.
"It's okay. Reborn will come and save me."she said but suddenly she started to cry. Lady took her cage in front.
"LUCE"I shouted at her and lady noticed it.
"Oh what about buying these two together. They are so cute"lady shouted and pointed at me.
Almost half on customers raised their hands."They are selling two slave at once. This will be ...." They were shouting prices and we were almost sold to weird pervert when the door slammed and one of eight people shouted:"Luce where are you??" The others was capturing the customers and slave tradors
We looked at him and Luce smiled.
"Reborn i'm here" Luce shouted back.
Reborn turned at us but he seemed like he didn't saw us.
"Where are you??"he asked again
"In front of you" Luce said
He looked at us with his widen eyes
"Sorry miss we'll save you later but now we are looking for woman with white clothes not maid."he replied and started to search again.
"Oh sorry that i'm wearing maid clothes and not white clothes. Stupid Reborn" Luce said angrily
"Luce?? Is that really you??"he asked.
"Who else would i be. Btw why are you guys wearing mask??" Luce asked
"We don't want to people know our face"he replied and unlocked our cage. Then we helped him. Of course we wore our clothes so i covered my face. After saving everyone a ran away. Then i saw a mysterious boy about my age. He was wearing red mask similar to Reborns and cloak. I continued to run.

Luces POV
After saving everyone i reunited with everyone. Then i looked for Mammon but she wasn't there.
"Mammon where are you?? I shouted.
"Who is Mammon??" Reborn asked. I said him that she was girl that i met here.
"Maybe she already escaped"Reborn said.
"I hope you are right." I said and prayed for her safety.
Please be safe Mammon i thought and then we left.

__________________♥__________________
I hope that you enjoyed this chapter. Yesterday was Halloween so this story is present from me. Well it don't have Halloween topic so much.
Then see you next time~