You are back like you never left ❤

One more day without manik,in space. The most difficult thing to do with my life is to live it without him. It always feels like he will suddenly emerge from the gate; walking towards me; tickle my arm and say "Hey My Dear Nandu kahan kho gayi?" But he is nowhere except in my thoughts
I want him to come back from wherever he is gone...i want him to tease me,torture me till no end,even hate me...its all bearable but the feeling of him not being here...not being in the place which is so used to his presence.
Walking towards the music room i feel the emptiness of this place...every music played in this room is just so soulless...just because this guitar is so used to his fingers...just because this mike is so used to his voice...Manik Malhotra the soul of every freaking thing i have is not with me now...
He didn't even think for a moment what will i do without him? I have never learnt how to live without him...i have never imagined walking without him in these corridors
I miss you like anything Manik...please comeback... "Mujhe tmhare bina jeena nahi ata aur na mujhe seekhna hai"
*Some prayers are heard at the most unexpected time"
My thought process was broken...a very familiar voice coming out from music room..."Ankhon ke pannon pe mene likha tha soo dafa..."
My heart beat grew faster...Is this His voice??? No! Ohh Yess...pleaseeee this should not be my dreamm...please...
My legs freezed..i couldn't walk towards music room...what if it's not him?? I don't want my dreams shattered again...but what if its him?
From walking slowly i just ran towards the room...
"Ke main hoon Hero tera" ❤
I was standing behind him...he was sitting on that very chair,he used to sit on...holding that guitar...the music room was alive again with his voice...and I...I was all numb...standing still just looking at his back without blinking my eyes for even a nano second...He...Manik...is just there...
"Manikkkkkk" i shrieked
His fingers stopped on the guitar...
He stood up n turned towards me...
Those were his eyes...that was his smile...He was standing infront of me...My everything ❤
I didn't know at which moment...tears just rolled down my eyes...i couldn't even move...despite the feeling coming that i should run n hug him...but my feet felt like dozens heavy...My heart was taking a moment to let this sink in...
And then he moved towards me...i wanted that distance to be shrinked away like anything..n the next moment he was close tl me...wiping off my tears...i heard him saying "why are you crying now? See i am back...no more tears nandini"
At that moment i felt like i got everything back...my world.. i hugged him...so tightly...with the fear to never let him go off my sight..
"Manik...you...You know how much i missed you? Kahan chale gaye the...I thought...tmhen kuch hua tu nahi na? You are alright na??"
I was checking all over him if he is he's alright...but his hand was injured again..
"Manik..tmhara haath?? Kiya hua ise...ziada dard tu nahi ho raha?"
Manik was just standing still looking at what i was doing...n suddenly i was pulled towards him...
"You are standing in front of me...how come i can't be alright?"
The same feeling of being close to him...the feeling which i missed terribly...his eyes on me...his arms holding me...i need nothing from my life...i didn't want to say anything...
"Don't you dare do this to me again...i can't live without u even for a second"
He smiled n said "Okay Okay your highness...i won't do this crime again...but would u stop crying now? Ab tu smile kar de...tera hero aa gya he" ❤
And his oneliners ☺
"I Love you Manik"
"I know "
"Haww...can't you say that you love me too?"
"You have any doubts?"
"No..but it feels good to hear this...but tum nahi samjho ge manik "
"Okay Okay stop now...abhi se larna shuru kar diya?"
"Some things never change Mr Manik Malhotra...same is the case with our fights "
"And same is the case with my love for you...it will never change" ❤