Radio Ones Big Weekend Here We Come!

Friday came faster than I expected it to. I gathered all my things and raced down the stairs to see my Mum, Dad and Sam all sat watching the football.

"Poor Mum." I muttered.

"I'm gonna get going." I told the three of them. I didnt expect them to turn around well not Dad and Sam anyway they were to engrossed in football.

"Ohh ok darling come and say goodbye." Mum smiled at me. I entered the livingroom. kissed Mum first and then Dad. Last of all Sam.

"Well, I'll see you all next week." I waved and opened the door.

"Bye." They all shouted.

"Bye." I replied slaming the door on my way out. I carefully took the keys out from my poccet to my Porsche Cayenne. My hands gripped the boot and opened it. I shoved my bags in and got in to the drivers seat. I then pulled out of the drive and drove to pick Taylor and the rest of the girls up.

As I pulled out off the drive and on to the road I had a little think.

"I'm so bored of being single." I sighed turning the conner to Taylor's house.

Thing is, theres no good looking boys who can treat a girl how she should be treated. I mean, look at the boys Taylor picks out for herself. Once she nearly married a ceareal killer and another time she got involved with this boy. He hurt her all the time, yet it took her a while to actually tell anyone. Taylor still has marks and scars from him. Bad little memories.

I pulled up outside Taylor's house to see Taylor standing at the door with all her things. I could barely see Taylor to be honest, since her stuff was stacked up high all around her. I laughed and got out the car.

"We're only going for two nights!" I laughed at her.

"I know, but you have to be prepared." She smiled showing all her white teeth.

"Whatever." I tapped her nose and she giggled.

"Right, are we gonna have enough room for all this?" I asked Taylor.

"Erm, chances are... No." I laughed at her stupidness.

"Well lets give it our best shot to cram it all in and be able to drive to London." I laughed and so did Taylor.

After carefully putting everything in neatly we managed to fit it all in. Luckily she brought camp beds so we didnt have to sleep on the floor. They weren't comfy but they were better than the cold, hard ground.

"So who are we picking up next?" Taylor questioned getting in to the passenger seat.

"Erm, how about... Sazskia." I said.

"Dynasty lives next door to Sazskia so we can get them at the same time." Taylor said whilst putting her handbag down on the floor in front of her.

"Radio Ones Big Weekend here we come!" We chanted.