One

"What does this do?"

Genos couldn't help but laugh when you asked that, the tone of your voice expressing pure curiosity. You had always been fascinated by Genos's mechanics due to their complexity and overall usefulness. However, there was very little you actually knew about his programming and design. That frustrated you, so you took action and asked Genos so that he might answer your inquiries.

"It does a lot of things." He said, answering your question. You rolled your eyes at his vagueness.

"Be more specific. I want to know how it works; I want to know how you work." The look in your eyes was part determination, part admiration. You had never felt as passionate about anything as you were about Genos. You could call it a crush, but in truth, it was much, much more. Your feelings for him surpassed all other emotions.

"Okay. We can start small," Genos suggested. He then reached over and pulled off his left hand. Your eyes widened in amazement as he wiggled the fingers of the detached limb.

"That's amazing! I wish I could do that!" You exclaimed, a hint of jealousy in your voice. It was hard not to be the slightest bit envious of Genos's unique talents; even though you too were a cyborg and had your fair share of gadgets and intricate machinery. You, on the other hand, were still mostly human; the flesh and blood in your body stood as a constant reminder of that.

For quite some time, it was just you and Genos sitting around in Saitama's apartment, discussing your different abilities and talents. He would occasionally ask you a question about your operating systems, and you would answer then ask a corresponding one. It went on like that until you became tired of small talk; you wanted to actually see him in action.

"Let's blow stuff up." Your eyes lit up–literally–in excitement and deviousness.

To say the least, he was shocked at your sudden outburst. It baffled him as to why you, a sweet, innocent girl, would want to cause mass destruction of any form.

"As your senpai, I don't think that it'd look good for us, as heroes, to run around destroying property." He explained. His voice was laced with warning, as if he knew you would go try it anyway. Which you probably would, given the chance. But Genos knew you very well and had set up precautions to prevent your destructiveness from getting out of hand.

"You're no fun. You never let me see you in battle." The pout on your face was very apparent, even when you turned away in petulant annoyance. "You never let me fight against Mysterious Beings, either." Even though you were a hero, you rarely fought the monsters that terrorized cities almost everyday. Saitama, Genos, or some other hero would come along and save the day before you even got there. It annoyed you to no end that you never had a chance to show off your skills or try to raise your rank.

"I've told you many times, it's much too dangerous for a B-class like you to fight those things. I wouldn't want you to get hurt or worse, killed." That was always his excuse for not letting you go up against Mysterious Creatures. It made you mad that he thought you were weak and couldn't defend yourself.

"I know that I might get hurt, but I don't care. I want to become stronger; the only way to do that is through experience. If you keep being so damn overprotective, I'll never get better at anything!" You protested, feeling tears prick at your eyes. All your frustration with Genos had been released in those few sentences, leaving only sadness and partial self-resentment.

Genos didn't know what to say. He was torn between protecting you and letting you develop your skills. It was a hard decision to make, especially since the thought of you getting even a scratch made him want destroy everything in a five mile radius.

"I know you want to get stronger, but rushing into things like you are won't help anything. I think it would be better if I trained you before you do anything too risky." Genos suggested, in an attempt to appeal to both of your interest.

"Wait, really? You'll teach me to blow stuff up?!" A wave of excitement and anticipation rolled through, eliminating any gloomy thoughts. You felt a smile creep onto your face as you thought of all the different possibilities of what he could teach you, most of them being about using explosives.

"I never said anything about blowi-"

"Come on let's start right now! I want to learn everything as quickly as possible!" You grabbed Genos's hand, pulling him from his lounging spot on the ground and toward the door. You yanked it open to reveal a shocked and confused Saitama, whose hands were full of groceries.

"No time to explain! Me and Genos will be back later!" You said quickly, throwing yourself over the side of the building.

"What was that all about?" Saitama asked, turning toward Genos who looked almost as shocked as him.

"I have become (Name)'s sensei." He too then jumped over the railing in a desperate attempt to keep you in his sight. Who knows what would happen if you ran around unsupervised.

Now, Saitama stood alone in front of his house in the warm afternoon sun, trying to remember why he had let such people live with him.

{This will just be a book of little scenarios and things so don't expect a full out story. Anyway, I hope you like my new writing style; it's much better than my old one}